Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MSU vs Vandy Game 1 Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Yeah, the left field lounge is bullshit when it comes to our own fans. It kind of sucks unless you are one of the old guys that locked it down 30 years ago. Now all you have to do is throw on a visiting team hat and walk through. You get beers and food and an awesome place to watch the game.
    Oh it is BS. Our fan base has canonized Phil Silva and Everett Kennard because they have been out there for 48582952@3 years. They are both dicks and I have told them both personally to kiss my entire ass. They of course tried to go get event staff and they did approximately nothing to me. It is time for new blood in The Lounge. Kick these old MFers that try to be nice and feed everyone the F out. Give them a box for all I care. Let people who actually give a crap about the game a chance to take over. And if it sounds like I am pissed off and venting I am. This nice fan base BS needs to stop. I want our stadium to be thought of as Death Valley, not an MFing family BBQ

vCash
    they may be the only fools attending from now on. I had doubts on Lemo from the start and thought he lucked up really big. I should have gone with my gut. Now it's too late folks. this is total garbage worse then JOMO level horse shit. I honestly think the kids could coach themselves and perform better.

vCash
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GO9lNS...ature=youtu.be

He seems defeated, and you can tell he has no answers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GO9lNS...ature=youtu.be

He seems defeated, and you can tell he has no answers.
    There are no answers. His 15-game sec losing streak says it all. He's garbage. F him with a million dicks. Fire him now

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Oh it is BS. Our fan base has canonized Phil Silva and Everett Kennard because they have been out there for 48582952@3 years. They are both dicks and I have told them both personally to kiss my entire ass. They of course tried to go get event staff and they did approximately nothing to me. It is time for new blood in The Lounge. Kick these old MFers that try to be nice and feed everyone the F out. Give them a box for all I care. Let people who actually give a crap about the game a chance to take over. And if it sounds like I am pissed off and venting I am. This nice fan base BS needs to stop. I want our stadium to be thought of as Death Valley, not an MFing family BBQ
    it's baseball not football. i disagree. id rather people come enjoy watching their team get their ass whipped. Football whole different story.

and the lounge sucks if you can't make friends i guess. but then again if you're that type of person then going to a baseball game by yourself is always gonna suck and it's not a lounge specific thing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    it's baseball not football. i disagree. id rather people come enjoy watching their team get their ass whipped. Football whole different story.

and the lounge sucks if you can't make friends i guess. but then again if you're that type of person then going to a baseball game by yourself is always gonna suck and it's not a lounge specific thing
    It is baseball and not football, but we both know what we are seeing this year and last. It is worse than Moorhead. As much falls on the players as the coaches, in that they have to have pride and attempt to win. See none of that as a team. They just may not be talented enough. Maybe we have a bunch of DIII players and it is what it is. That falls on the coach.

I know one thing, fans deserve better. This team has quit two years in a row, this year before they even got going. Some of that is on them individually, they aren't (shouldn't be) little kids. The other portion is on the coaches. More than 50% is on the coaches.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Oh they care about the game, they just are complete assholes to everyone that wears maroon and white but haven?t had the pleasure of sucking LTs junk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    It is baseball and not football, but we both know what we are seeing this year and last. It is worse than Moorhead. As much falls on the players as the coaches, in that they have to have pride and attempt to win. See none of that as a team. They just may not be talented enough. Maybe we have a bunch of DIII players and it is what it is. That falls on the coach.

I know one thing, fans deserve better. This team has quit two years in a row, this year before they even got going. Some of that is on them individually, they aren't (shouldn't be) little kids. The other portion is on the coaches. More than 50% is on the coaches.
    Players only do what coaches allow, even in baseball. So I put it pretty much all on the coaches. In fact this staff in their 5th year are much more responsible for this team than they were for the CWS teams.

vCash
    Hoo boy. Good thing I could not watch. No telling what vitriol I would have posted in the moment and later regretted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Hoo boy. Good thing I could not watch. No telling what vitriol I would have posted in the moment and later regretted.
    Why would you regret posting about this depth charge of a baseball team?

A spade can only be called a spade now. If we win more than 5 SEC I will be surprised.

This long season talk and what not, yeah we can all agree on that, but Ray Charles can see this is way beyond needing to find things, figuring things out, etc.