Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MSU vs Vandy Game 1 Thread

vCash
    21-2. Doubt we make a comeback, but hey I've seen Will Rodgers come back from far worse. Wait sorry, this isn't football. Last year and this year is an absolutely a disgrace to each and every bulldog that has come before them. They don't deserve to wear the MoverS

vCash
    The fact there are people there shows what this has become about. Vast majority could care less about the score

vCash
    To make matters worse, this is not a good Vandy team hitting wise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    The fact there are people there shows what this has become about. Vast majority could care less about the score
    Yup. The stadium needs to be empty for the rest of the season. Need to send a message

vCash
    We absolutely have the best baseball fans in America. We're down 21-2 and there are still a lot of people in the stands.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    We absolutely have the best baseball fans in America. We're down 21-2 and there are still a lot of people in the stands.
    That?s not a good thing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    They have to feed Vandy though!! I mean they are obviously such a poverty program that they cannot afford to feed their own players.

vCash
    Anyone know what the sec record for runs allowed in a season is?

vCash
    Guys I just want to put this into perspective, Andy Cannizzaro was sexting with his mistress, tried to make a pitching change with no one in the bullpen, and it still was not losing 21-3. Like he was actively not giving an F and still was not losing anywhere near 21-3

vCash
    I am interested in hearing what is going on behind the scenes. Like are the big boosters making rumblings heard?

vCash
    We score! Now 21-3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    We score! Now 21-3.
    They better watch out! It's dat ass now!**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I mean it is a hell of a place to hang out. We built it up to be the mecca of college baseball for a reason.

And I'm sorry but if fan size it what matters to a player above all else then they need to do something else. You compete to be the best. If 21-2 or whatever doesn't motivate you then nothing will.

Banned
    vCash
    We score! Now 21-3.
    If we give up another touchdown I like our chances

vCash
    With the number of people still there, we are slowly becoming the program that cares more about winning the party than winning the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I am interested in hearing what is going on behind the scenes. Like are the big boosters making rumblings heard?
    I want to know what's going on behind the scenes in our practices. It's hard to be this bad with the talent we have even if you are trying.

vCash
    I decided to wash the crap out of the screen from my septic system pump instead of watching the game.

Looks like I made the right call.

vCash
    I want to know what's going on behind the scenes in our practices. It's hard to be this bad with the talent we have even if you are trying.
    This.

vCash
    And another grand slam. 26-3 and the ass raping isn't stopping.

vCash
    Jeee...Suuuussss