Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU vs Vandy Game 1 Thread

vCash
    Y'all know that scene at the end of Platoon (1986), where Dale Dye orders an air-strike on his own own base, finishing the scene with "its been a lovely ****ing war!"?***

vCash
    Wow, is this team good at anything?

vCash
    Of course every other baseball program from D1 to Juco has a 3B except for us

vCash
    How many ways can we lose a game?

vCash
    Now you go and talk to your pitcher Foxhall? Dude is absolute trash that needs to have been fired yesterday

vCash
    Oh good, Vandy has a player named Vaseline...****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Enough for me today on MSU baseball (man it’s sad). Tune in to see Miss Drama Queen Kim Mulkey. What hell is she wearing? Great Coach that loves attention.
    Well her son played for LSU, so?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Has Mershon caught a ball all year long? Love the kid at the plate but I don't think he's even came close to catching one clean at 3rd this year.

And Lo ain't ready. But as bad as this team is I may keep running him out there for the experience I dunno. This program has turned to deep dark slimy sh!t & gas done so FAST.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Well her son played for LSU, so?
    I wish his lip swelling had been permanent, lol.

vCash
    The fact that we are considered to be a blue blood of college baseball and we have a freshman pitching on a Friday night in SEC play the portal era tells me we need a new coach. There are 100 teams in college baseball that we could have stole their Friday night guy.

vCash
    Down six runs on a Friday, we go with our best middle reliever. Fantastic coaching.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The fact that we are considered to be a blue blood of college baseball and we have a freshman pitching on a Friday night in SEC play the portal era tells me we need a new coach. There are 100 teams in college baseball that we could have stole their Friday night guy.
    Agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Where do we realistically rank in the SEC for Baseball NIL?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Bradfield may bat 9 times this game.

vCash
    Here?s the silver lining if (and I think when) we go get a new HC? The right guy can a) right the ship with the talent we have and b) go get new blood out of the portal. We may not have the resources LSU does but you go get a solid Friday night guy and a PC that can actually coach, and you?re right back in it next year.

vCash
    7 run inning on Friday, lol.

vCash
    Will this make 3 sec games in a row to be run ruled?

Maybe they sit their starters to make things more competitive and we can scratch a few runs.

vCash
    Piss on the fire and call the dogs

vCash
    I think we can go ahead and start the countdown clock on the end of the Lemonis Era. And it may come to a close sooner than we anticipate

vCash
    Well you can say that NIL hasn?t leveled the field for everybody chasing a Vandy.

The difference in Talent between Vandy and Mississippi State is the same as the difference in talent between Mississippi State and a high school team. Our coaching issues have a lot more to do with recruiting/evaluation than instruction. Yes. Our coaches suck. But the talent is woefully inferior to SEC standards! Anybody that keeps saying we have talent, who are you comparing us too? Not other SEC teams.