Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Women's game against Notre Dame

Banned
    vCash
    what the **** happened to this audio

vCash
    Purcell is a very good coach and these girls look bought in. Very good year and we'll get better

vCash
    Good effort by our women. 3rd game in 5 days against the 3 seed at their place and they still lost by 9 less point than our baseball team.

vCash
    No shame in that loss. None not one ounce. They gave it all they had. Future is very bright for Purcell. Mad respect for our women?s basketball team.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Purcell is a very good coach and these girls look bought in. Very good year and we'll get better
    Those girls should hang their heads high. They fought through adversity and represented us very, very well.

Baseball coaches could learn a thing or two about switching up strategy and representing us with class and heart.

vCash
    I rarely throw down the the officials card but our ladies were playing against two opponents today. Yet stood tall and went toe to toe with the gender benders. Thanks for a great season ladies; can't wait 'til the fall!!!

vCash
    I thought we improved as the year went, I think the 3 games in 5 days caught up with us. We didn’t shoot well overall especially 1st half. Most likely tired legs.

Great 1st year for first time HC Purcell.

vCash
    Excellent first year; brought back respect to WBB program.

vCash
    Purcell is recruiting very well, too. It wouldn?t surprise me if we got a really good transfer this spring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Those girls should hang their heads high. They fought through adversity and represented us very, very well.

Baseball coaches could learn a thing or two about switching up strategy and representing us with class and heart.
    Very well said, Tater! I agree completely! Very proud of the team and staff! They done good! You ain't been posting enough man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I thought we improved as the year went, I think the 3 games in 5 days caught up with us. We didn’t shoot well overall especially 1st half. Most likely tired legs.

Great 1st year for first time HC Purcell.
    I agree. I always look to see if teams improve through the year or plateau or get worse. If they improve that's a sign of coaching. Kudos to Sam and staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Purcell is recruiting very well, too. It wouldn?t surprise me if we got a really good transfer this spring.
    Does he have any size coming in?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Hope he is bringing in a good post player or two. We have no effective size outside of Jessica Carter. ND killed us inside with their beefy front line.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Very well said, Tater! I agree completely! Very proud of the team and staff! They done good! You ain't been posting enough man.
    Busy with travel for work. Thankfully though that work brings me close to home where I can get my bulldog talk fixing in person lol. I'm really not much of an online guy except when it comes to my bulldogs because I need other people who care.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Busy with travel for work. Thankfully though that work brings me close to home where I can get my bulldog talk fixing in person lol. I'm really not much of an online guy except when it comes to my bulldogs because I need other people who care.
    Understand completely. Yeah same here. I travel a lot for work as well. Not much of an online guy either accept for this board.

vCash
    One of our signees is 6?6? and the number 48 player in the country.