Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Welp

vCash
    Losing 3-17, to Kentucky.

The Zac Arnett offence sucked today, how could MSU only get a field goal with a Will Rodgers being an experienced senior QB.

vCash
    So will we see a hit batsman??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Not enough fire to hit a batter. I would have drilled his ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    That's what get's Lemonis... his interview after yesterday's game showed he doesn't get it. 14 straight SEC losses will turn into 17 next weekend when Vandy comes in. Even if we get 1, we're 1-5 with the tough part of the SEC to come, he's not leading us back to the SEC Tourney much less the Regionals.
    Oh well, at least the softball team is playing pretty well. Seriously, going back to the moment we won the NC could anyone have even dreamed this would be the level MSU baseball would fall to over the next two seasons? Almost seems surreal.

vCash
    What if KY hits one of our guys this inning... benches will clear and we'll see a little fight in our boys.

vCash
    Throw the towel. Who got thrown out.
    Someone who is embarrassed and frustrated by this performance, I would assume.

vCash
    I think it was Stinnett

vCash
    Well when they see an empty Dude a call will be made.
    I don't think the Dude will ever be close to empty. Our hard core fan base including me will still be there. I plan to go to the Vandy series, even if we lose to UAB on Tues. What we'll likely start hearing next weekend if Vandy pummels us, are some boo birds starting to chirp. It is rare for that to happen to the MSU baseball program, but I can see it starting if we play like we are now.

vCash
    Will we win a SEC game this year?

vCash
    17-3 good game guys. You make me proud.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Will we win a SEC game this year?
    With Nixon, Cade, and Pico back in the mix, the team is much more competitive.

vCash
    Well lets hear what Lemon has to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Oh well, at least the softball team is playing pretty well. Seriously, going back to the moment we won the NC could anyone have even dreamed this would be the level MSU baseball would fall to over the next two seasons? Almost seems surreal.
    Yes. I did. I called it 4 days later. You could see it coming from a mile away. Everyone blowing them and telling them their s*** did not stink. Grown men and women taking selfies with them and fawning over a bullpen catcher and his stupid ass tweets, which was just weird but I digress. It was not hard to see all of it coming, you just had to take off the maroon colored glasses and take a long hard look at the situation. I have said it hundreds of times since, but that parade was the dumbest thing we could have done. We should have put out a nice message and said One Not Done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    God watching the pitchers get worse instead of improving I would be hurt for a few more weeks.

vCash
    We should move Cjinjte/Dohm to Saturdays to try to pick up a few wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    We had 2 of those 3 last year and we weren't competitive at all. What leads you to think it'll change now? Coaching? LOL!