Not the daffodils! Only one person can do that
    Awesome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    I?d sign up for Cannizzaro

But I?d go
    Wes Johnson HC
    Cannizzaro hitting / recruiting coordinator
    With Cohen as HC, Wes as PC, and Cann as HC- that would have been our best coaching staff ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    There's a reason he hasn't sniffed another college job. We can do better.
    He's probably done with high school now too. At least in Louisiana.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    CC24, can u give a hint of the reason? I did see where Holy Cross wanted to "go in another direction" and let Cann go, but it didn't sound like he was fired for any reason other than political. I would damn sure love for Cann to be involved in our recruiting.
    First, does it matter? He was fired in disgrace from State and now was fired from a HS program.

Second, he is the one who gave that quote, the school just said he was no longer employed as of that day. Never a good sign. And this was during the season, right before the playoffs. He is saving face.

Third, apparently it is because he threw a party for senior parents before a game, provided alcohol, and then some of those parents got in an actual fight during the game afterward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He's probably done with high school now too. At least in Louisiana.
    Yeah I don't see ANY team from jr high on up chasing him with offers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Man if you leave it to ED we can fix everything wrong at the university lol
    I have noticed how well that has worked in the last, I dunno 10 or 12 years. I have extreme confidence ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    First, does it matter? He was fired in disgrace from State and now was fired from a HS program.

Second, he is the one who gave that quote, the school just said he was no longer employed as of that day. Never a good sign. And this was during the season, right before the playoffs. He is saving face.

Third, apparently it is because he threw a party for senior parents before a game, provided alcohol, and then some of those parents got in an actual fight during the game afterward.
    Thanks, I had not heard about #3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post

What I had heard was that Cann got into a fight with some parents after a game.

Hiring him was very controversial at Holy Cross because it's a Catholic school.