Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13 straight SEC losses for Lemonis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    It's really hard to lose 13 straight baseball games. Oh well, we will luck up and eventually win an SEC game.
    What the over or under on 5 sec wins? I say less.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    This team has almost nothing to do with NIL or lack of NIL funds except for Skenes. Lemonis has done a poor job of evaluating and developing talent- particularly at key positions and on the mound.
    Well we certainly hope that view is the correct one. At least we can DO something about that. Time will tell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Hmmm...

He doesn?t know what to do

vCash
    Lemonis is trash. Take it out, and let it be disposed

vCash
    He's in denial.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Just came to see Cowbell and TNDawg defend this pathetic sh*tshow. They get it.
    Shit. I have been asleep. I work nights and am on day 9 or 17. To hell with him. I?m done with Lemonis? fire his ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Shit. I have been asleep. I work nights and am on day 9 or 17. To hell with him. I?m done with Lemonis? fire his ass.
    Can't really see how it's gonna get any better as win or lose tomorrow (probably lose), we face Vandy's pitching next weekend that just held Bianco's Bitches to 4 runs in their 3-game sweep (outscoring them 27-4).

Starting out 1-5 or 0-6 in SEC is a mighty big hole with LSU, Arky, Tenn, aTm still to come.

vCash

vCash
    I have hesitated to mention this, but has anyone noticed he's beginning to wear his cap crooked just like croom?***

vCash
    I hate it because Lemonis seems like a really good dude but you can?t lose 13 straight at MSU. You just can?t. Time to start putting a short list together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    I hate it because Lemonis seems like a really good dude but you can?t lose 13 straight at MSU. You just can?t. Time to start putting a short list together
    I'd fire him Monday if he loses tomorrow.

vCash
    Lemonis says in his interview that the sec losing streak is only 2. The 11 in a row last year doesn't count. Spin it anyway you want, I guess. Maybe we should start paying him by sec wins this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I have hesitated to mention this, but has anyone noticed he's beginning to wear his cap crooked just like croom?***
    LOL!
    MSU = Check Collectors

Archimedes
    vCash
    Lemonis says in his interview that the sec losing streak is only 2. The 11 in a row last year doesn't count. Spin it anyway you want, I guess. Maybe we should start paying him by sec wins this year.
    Flip it on him and say ok it?s 13 straight sec losses by this coaching staff.

vCash
    Who's on your list as of right now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Who's on your list as of right now?
    Depends on if we’re gonna play to win or play like we always have… if we’re gonna play to win, there is only one name… Vitello and you write him a blank check…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    What if it balloons to 17 straight losses after next weekend?!? Holy schnikes!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    "Last year is last year."

That's where you're wrong Lem. Last year is this year. It's the same shit. The same issues. The same crappy play. It's the same thing.

vCash
    That's the IQ 200 response, total genius.

I am going to say that at home to my wife when she yells at me about going to the hardware store for PVC and Electrical Tape, but spending the entire 3 hours at Ace and Home Depot to bring home industrial strength Velcro and Alien Tape.

"I've only done that twice this year, 'Mam. Those other times. They, happened last year."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Depends on if we’re gonna play to win or play like we always have… if we’re gonna play to win, there is only one name… Vitello and you write him a blank check…
    Why in the world would he leave UT when he's got things rolling? Money? I'm sure UT will match whatever we offer. Hell, we couldn't pull a big name sitting coach 5 years ago.
    MSU = Check Collectors