Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 straight SEC losses for Lemonis

vCash

13 straight SEC losses for Lemonis

Is that correct? Jesus...

vCash
    Unacceptable. Imagine if LSU had 13 straight SEC losses or Alabama football had 13 straight. I'm sorry, but Lemonis has to go

vCash
    We'll sit on our hands and stick our thumbs up our butts. Fire Foxhall and send a message to the bucket boss.

vCash
    I was wrong saying it was early a little while back. Culture or Chemistry looks to be really bad. No consistency is a sign of poor coaching and recruiting. I can’t name one elite baseball player Lemonis has signed at MSU.

Yep, I’ve jumped off the ship with this situation. I have followed MSU baseball all the way back to Paul Gregory days. This is has gotten out of hand.
    I’m just happy Cohen want be making our next baseball hire.

vCash
    According to some idiots on this message boards that we alum fans have absolutely lost our minds for even pointing out how bad our coaching is. They?ll come up with every excuse they can muster up. My favorite excuse is that we shouldn?t point out how bad coaching is or even discuss firing coaches because we didn?t individually contribute to the NIL.

vCash
    Starting to wonder if this is the beginning of the end for all us second tier D1 programs and not just in baseball. Just will not be enough money to compete for enough talented players. Either we dial back our competitive expectations or move on to some other form of entertainment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Starting to wonder if this is the beginning of the end for all us second tier D1 programs and not just in baseball. Just will not be enough money to compete for enough talented players. Either we dial back our competitive expectations or move on to some other form of entertainment.
    You just might be on to something here.

vCash
    Just came to see Cowbell and TNDawg defend this pathetic sh*tshow. They get it.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 03-18-2023 at 04:45 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I just don?t buy that attitude. Look at USM. They have terrible facilities play at at high school park have don?t have close to fan base as us and darn don?t have much NIL. Yet they have hosted regional played in regionals. And that has been in just recent years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I was wrong saying it was early a little while back. Culture or Chemistry looks to be really bad. No consistency is a sign of poor coaching and recruiting. I can’t name one elite baseball player Lemonis has signed at MSU.

Yep, I’ve jumped off the ship with this situation. I have followed MSU baseball all the way back to Paul Gregory days. This is has gotten out of hand.
    I’m just happy Cohen want be making our next baseball hire.
    Basedog has spoken, this is real folks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Just came to see Cowbell defend this pathetic sh*tshow.
    We don't need a unanimous vote of ED posters to declare "Chernobyl!" It's ok to have free thought.

But I do want know what Shotgun and Beardo think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I just don?t buy that attitude. Look at USM. They have terrible facilities play at at high school park have don?t have close to fan base as us and darn don?t have much NIL. Yet they have hosted regional played in regionals. And that has been in just recent years.
    Yes to what you say. It ain’t all about NIL money in baseball. 35 players on a team, not all or demanding tons of money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    Of course there will be a few that can overcome the hurdles at times but not consistently. So overall those who have the most money will win. Now have a governing body with teeth (the NCAA is dead) implement some 'salary cap' type rules to level the field for everyone, then we have a relevant body of entertainment again. But sure don't see anyone taking the lead on making it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    We don't need a unanimous vote of ED posters to declare "Chernobyl!" It's ok to have free thought.

But I do want know what Shotgun and Beardo think.
    I've started drinking, so please pardon me for not putting coherent thoughts forward here, lol.

Though, if you read my posts from the game 2 thread, and the end of game 1 thread....its probably clear I'm not brimming with hope.

vCash
    Please get rid of him

vCash
    I didn't even listen/watch today! I listen/watch every game!! This is the ultimate indictment against lemonis... he's turned state baseball into an afterthought for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Is that correct? Jesus...
    It's really hard to lose 13 straight baseball games. Oh well, we will luck up and eventually win an SEC game.

vCash
    That is hard to comprehend. Damn.

vCash
    Of course there will be a few that can overcome the hurdles at times but not consistently. So overall those who have the most money will win. Now have a governing body with teeth (the NCAA is dead) implement some 'salary cap' type rules to level the field for everyone, then we have a relevant body of entertainment again. But sure don't see anyone taking the lead on making it happen.
    This team has almost nothing to do with NIL or lack of NIL funds except for Skenes. Lemonis has done a poor job of evaluating and developing talent- particularly at key positions and on the mound.

vCash
    Hmmm...