Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UK game 2

vCash
    Gartman = Preston Johnson. Decent stuff but struggles mightily the second time thru an order and has a propensity to give up dingers.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Alright, that is game. I am out. I will continue to follow through you guys

vCash
    Good call, Fox, lol.

vCash
    Pull the plug

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I agree. If we are really bad, you fire Lemonis. We do not tolerate shit baseball seasons like this
    We are really bad, and we aren?t going to get any better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Great job, everyone. Now let's day drink...
    Not sure I have enough booze in the cupboard to chill out over this game so far.

vCash
    This staff has ruined one of the best eras in school history

vCash
    Nice recruiting job Lemonis! You suck. You need to give Cannizzaro half of you salary for 2021.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Honestly Foxhall has to know he is fired at the end of the season. I do not care if we lead the nation in SO?s. If we are walking the population of Kentucky plus the Indian reservations, he deserves to be regulated back to community college pitching
    Foxhall isn?t the only problem. We have a problem at the very top. Talent is there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Not sure I have enough booze in the cupboard to chill out over this game so far.
    I expected you, of all people, to have a stockpile ready for anything, apocalypse included.

vCash
    Softball on SEC channel, much more enjoyable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    That is bad !!

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Nice recruiting job Lemonis! You suck. You need to give Cannizzaro half of you salary for 2021.
    We have the talent. Most of its just young & the rest is mental. I we have to find someone to coach these guys to their potential

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    This staff has ruined one of the best eras in school history
    It does appear so. How do you go from an NCAA all time best 5 straight supers, 3 straight CWS capped off by a NC and look as bad as we do two years in a row?

So MSU

vCash
    Thats on you Lemon/

vCash
    Anymore doubts about this shitastic coaching? Foxy just watched his pitcher implode and never visited the mound or made a change til the inning was lost. He's trash! Stinking old burning trash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    To me I see it's more pitch selection than our pitchers. I've known Landon Gartman for a long time and this is not how he pitches. He used to use a heavy sinker and got a lot of ground ball outs mixed with his nasty change up but we got him throwing fbs up in the zone. That's not how he's at his best. We need to use his strengths.
    This is very concerning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Anymore doubts about this shitastic coaching? Foxy just watched his pitcher implode and never visited the mound or made a change til the inning was lost. He's trash! Stinking old burning trash.
    That is what I do not understand. Their pitcher gave up a lead off walk, instant mound meeting. Got two straight outs afterwards

vCash
    There's no coaching outside Gotro and he's stuck with players Lemonis wanted. We missed on some good MS kids this last round. Just like we have since Lemons got here.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    It does appear so. How do you go from an NCAA all time best 5 straight supers, 3 straight CWS capped off by a NC and look as bad as we do two years in a row?

So MSU
    While recruiting better than ever. Except pitching last year. Do we even have one player contributing at pitching from last years class?