Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: UK game 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    It?s not the players. It?s coaching. And it?s really bad coaching. We are so sloppy it isn?t even funny. Mental midgets. This could be turned around fast IMO but I have no faith that Lemonis is the guy to do it.
    We are missing players too. But it's mostly coaching. Our catching situation for a program like ours is pathetic. Same with 3B. Same with 1B. Then you've got this mess of a pitching staff that Foxy has totally 17'd.
    I said it's Nikki-like. I'm not wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    This ALL DAY !!! Combine Luke's NIL with KC & Stinnett and we could've pushed LSU for Skenes.
    We could've anyway had we chosen to. We simply aren't going to match some things.
    We've got to understand when a necessity is a necessity for success.

vCash
    Notice how things turned to shit when Hancock got pulled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We are missing players too. But it's mostly coaching. Our catching situation for a program like ours is pathetic. Same with 3B. Same with 1B. Then you've got this mess of a pitching staff that Foxy has totally 17'd.
    I said it's Nikki-like. I'm not wrong.
    Who tf is Nikki?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Who tf is Nikki?
    Former WBB coach that got fired

vCash
    They have quit. Again. Not the first time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Notice how things turned to shit when Hancock got pulled.
    Yeah I would like an explanation for that sub. Made as much sense as tacking your own nutsack to the fence post

vCash
    After next weekend?s sweep by Vandy, this team will be 0-6 in the SEC. I doubt there will be any coming back from that hole.

vCash
    Hey, on the upside, at least we won't get walked off today.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I am seeing some don?t give a crap creeping in to some of these batters.
    It?s creeping up everywhere. Lemonis should save himself embarrassment & resign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    To me I see it's more pitch selection than our pitchers. I've known Landon Gartman for a long time and this is not how he pitches. He used to use a heavy sinker and got a lot of ground ball outs mixed with his nasty change up but we got him throwing fbs up in the zone. That's not how he's at his best. We need to use his strengths.
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^
    I don?t remember which game this year it was this year or even who the pitcher was. Our pitcher was struggling mightily with his change up pitch but had getting strike outs with the fast ball. The count 2balls and 2strikes Foxhall calls for change up and pitcher misses badly just like he had previously making it 3balls and 2strikes. Then Foxhall calls for another change up and again pitcher misses misses badly walking the batter.

That is coaching. Nothing but terrible coaching. Not even giving our pitcher a chance to get a chance to strike out the batter with a fastball. Stupid beyond stupid. And that?s just one example of Foxhall?s piss poor coaching. There are plenty of other examples. And before the staunch message board police come and point out Foxhall has done this and done that. Just tell me what in the +@#* has Foxhall done in the last two years to improve this pitching staff and I?ll hang up listen. Crickets

vCash
    Dam we are about to be run ruled!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Hey, on the upside, at least we won't get walked off today.
    No, we will get run-ruled.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^
    I don?t remember which game this year it was this year or even who the pitcher was. Our pitcher was struggling mightily with his change up pitch but had getting strike outs with the fast ball. The count 2balls and 2strikes Foxhall calls for change up and pitcher misses badly just like he had previously making it 3balls and 2strikes. Then Foxhall calls for another change up and again pitcher misses misses badly walking the batter.

That is coaching. Nothing but terrible coaching. Not even giving our pitcher a chance to get a chance to strike out the batter with a fastball. Stupid beyond stupid. And that?s just one example of Foxhall?s piss poor coaching. There are plenty of other examples. And before the staunch message board police come and point out Foxhall has done this and done that. Just tell me what in the +@#* has Foxhall done in the last two years to improve this pitching staff and I?ll hang up listen. Crickets
    Foxhall is a mess but we have a problem at the top as well.

vCash
    Rally time. We can do it. Just kidding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Dam we are about to be run ruled!
    That would mercifully put us out of our misery, I was so hoping for ball 4 right there. Cant believe I just typed (or thought) that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    No, we will get run-ruled.
    Would not be happy if Lemonis agrees to that. Stay for all 27 like a man.

vCash
    Well, it's official now, at least for me. This team is effing awful. I've held off judgement on Lemonis but put me squarely on the fence about him now. Everyone blames Foxhall for the pitching and obviously some of it is his fault for the development or lack thereof but we didn't recruit well at that position and that's on Lemonis.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    We narrowly avoided a walking-walkoff.

vCash
    This is beyond embarrassing. Last year I kinda understood. But this year shouldn?t be anywhere near this bad. This is really bad. And I?ve been been following MoverS baseball since 1978.