Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: UK game 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    We have the talent. Most of its just young & the rest is mental. I we have to find someone to coach these guys to their potential
    I disagree.
    We do not have the talent on the mound and that is recruiting number 1.
    We do not have the talent on defense and at catcher. And that is recruiting 2.
    We do not have leadership. Recruiting 3
    We do not have guys with nutsacks to come through against tough pitching. Recruiting 4.

Lemonis has failed at all 4. He needs to be gone regardless of how this team finished in 2021. He had little to do with that roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    This is very concerning
    Yeah this is not the Gartman I've seen pitch for years now. We've totally changed his approach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    This is very concerning
    I'll tell why Foxhall is doing this is because je thinks this is the Minor leagues where he "has to" develop these pitchers for the net level/ Which screws up these kids. Imagine if he did this crap to Holder. He never would have been drafted/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I expected you, of all people, to have a stockpile ready for anything, apocalypse included.
    Leadoff walks, passed balls, wild pitches, trying to nibble the plate ahead in the count, can't throw runners out at second, I could go on. Just too much for a man to handle especially after last season.

vCash
    Many of you guys here have coached baseball or know much more than I do, but has the staff done nothing to develop players that we brought in as freshmen? I know the portal has changed things, but 4 out of our 5 starters today were transfers not including pitchers on staff. Time to get off of the bucket and develop some players. Might wanna warm up some pitchers in the bullpen before you get into a jam.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    There's no coaching outside Gotro and he's stuck with players Lemonis wanted. We missed on some good MS kids this last round. Just like we have since Lemons got here.
    It?s not the players. It?s coaching. And it?s really bad coaching. We are so sloppy it isn?t even funny. Mental midgets. This could be turned around fast IMO but I have no faith that Lemonis is the guy to do it.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I disagree.
    We do not have the talent on the mound and that is recruiting number 1.
    We do not have the talent on defense and at catcher. And that is recruiting 2.
    We do not have leadership. Recruiting 3
    We do not have guys with nutsacks to come through against tough pitching. Recruiting 4.

Lemonis has failed at all 4. He needs to be gone regardless of how this team finished in 2021. He had little to do with that roster.
    I agree that we do not have defense at catcher but Highfill has time to grow there. We do not have any leadership or nutsacks so agree with that as well.

I don?t agree with the rest because I think the talent is there. We lack coaching in every aspect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Many of you guys here have coached baseball or know much more than I do, but has the staff done nothing to develop players that we brought in as freshmen? I know the portal has changed things, but 4 out of our 5 starters today were transfers not including pitchers on staff. Time to get off of the bucket and develop some players. Might wanna warm up some pitchers in the bullpen before you get into a jam.
    The thinking might be why develop players when they might be gone. Thank you transfer portal. The NCAA must tweak the Portal rules next year. Now we know what the term "Pandoras Box" means

vCash
    WTF Bad news Bears bad/

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Ok it?s time to play every freshman & fill in the rest with the veterans. I?d rather be embarrassed with the youngest team possible out there instead of this clown show we?re seeing

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    WTF Bad news Bears bad/
    Yep. It?s mental man. We need a tough as nails coach ASAP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Leadoff walks, passed balls, wild pitches, trying to nibble the plate ahead in the count, can't throw runners out at second, I could go on. Just too much for a man to handle especially after last season.
    Can add botched pickoff relay to second and screwing the pooch on a routine centerfield grounder. The wheels are off ....... smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    WTF Bad news Bears bad/
    Lemonis drives the clown car to the circus every weekend!

We should have hired Kentucky?s coach. He had a hand in recruiting some of our 2021 team. He probably could have had the same success.

vCash
    Hancock taking up that NIL money we could have used to get Skenes

vCash
    I am seeing some don?t give a crap creeping in to some of these batters.

vCash
    Don't forget, Cohen shot off his mouth that we would get a well known coach who had been to Omaha several times. He didn't back it up. He took the recommendation from a coach who probably turned us down to hire a big 10 coach from Indiana who won a national championship with 4 other coaches' players. He and his staff are now one of the highest paid college baseball staff. It takes effort to get off of a bucket or walk out to the mound and would rather watch it seems. JMO. By the way, the loss today will make it 13 sec losses in a row since last year.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 03-18-2023 at 02:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I am seeing some don?t give a crap creeping in to some of these batters.

Seems like it in multiple facets.

I think could be like Texas football, too much hype coming in as freshmen and and no heart. In general

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Shhhhh. You'll upset a certain person who thinks they know everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    This ALL DAY !!! Combine Luke's NIL with KC & Stinnett and we could've pushed LSU for Skenes.

vCash
    Ok. This is concerning