Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ive seen enough

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    I'm ready to co-sign this thread

vCash
    Everyone that says baseball is a marathon not a sprint is right, and those who say that things can turn on a dime are also correct, but trends also matter especially so in baseball and we have been trending in the wrong direction for quite sometime now. Last year was awful and this season so far is the same tune next verse. This program is not in a healthy place and if this current iteration of it wins double digit games in the league this season it will be an accomplishment. I?m not sure if this team is worse or better than the sum of its parts, there is so much propaganda getting pushed to sell tickets and premium seats you don?t know what to believe. I find believing is easy and knowing is hard. Guess we?re beginning to see the truth of it.

vCash
    Welp… chalk me up to fire his sorry ass… I’m out…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Welp… chalk me up to fire his sorry ass… I’m out…
    Welcome to the posse pal. You gave the man a chance.

I bet MSU wins tomorrow, 18-3 or something ridiculous like that. But that's alright, I never root against MSU in anything.

vCash
    Not publicly but need to be an on going search...now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Not publicly but need to be an on going search...now.
    Surely Selmon is making a serious list if he doesn't already have one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Surely Selmon is making a serious list if he doesn't already have one.
    I’m more worried about locking Jan’s up right now…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    As a ump that?s total bs. You are more likely to get a strike call on a marginal pitch if the catch only flashes his mitt. Why you ask, because most umps get in the habit of seeing the mitt move and call it a ball. Also the catch going to a knee makes it easier for the ump to see the bottom of the zone. You can steal pitches on the bottom side of the zone this way.
    I can't wait until we finally move to automated strike zones. Why we haven't in 2023 is crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Well you would be in disagreement with several mlb pitching coaches I know who want their catchers set and their pitchers not throwing to a moving target but hey i guess you're entitled to your opinion. Now I understand getting the low strike going to one knee but I've seen to many games(like ours) blown because a catcher can't block a pitch and with the new strike zone you're not getting those pitches anyways so there's that. I want a catcher that can block
    Plus amateur pitchers usually are not good enough to hit a spot without a target.
    Bianco is the best catcher coach in college baseball. Watch his catchers. They do the one knee think too but have a big open target right up until the pitch is thrown. They hold a target a good 3 seconds. We do it .5 seconds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Plus amateur pitchers usually are not good enough to hit a spot without a target.
    Bianco is the best catcher coach in college baseball. Watch his catchers. They do the one knee think too but have a big open target right up until the pitch is thrown. They hold a target a good 3 seconds. We do it .5 seconds.
    Exactly right on all points. I don't like om but bianco is actually a pretty good guy. My youngest son is working at a baseball training facility and is the pitching coordinator(the guy that owns it is an om guy who is in the Phillies organization). My kids talked with bianco a couple times and bianco just sent him one of the official team jackets lol. Don't worry he ain't switching allegiances and we NeVER will be anything but Dawgs in our family but was a nice gesture by Mike. My kid just got offered a GA spot at ull for next year to if he wants it. He's a sharp kid, been rehabbing his torn labrum and I'm hoping he gives college ball one more shot but I think he may be done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    All my cherished vcash and message board cred
    Oh come on.... let's make this really count

You really just tried to call me a mamas boy and then said you would take the bet, and this is what you respond with.....lol

vCash
    Exactly right on all points. I don't like om but bianco is actually a pretty good guy. My youngest son is working at a baseball training facility and is the pitching coordinator(the guy that owns it is an om guy who is in the Phillies organization). My kids talked with bianco a couple times and bianco just sent him one of the official team jackets lol. Don't worry he ain't switching allegiances and we NeVER will be anything but Dawgs in our family but was a nice gesture by Mike. My kid just got offered a GA spot at ull for next year to if he wants it. He's a sharp kid, been rehabbing his torn labrum and I'm hoping he gives college ball one more shot but I think he may be done.
    That is awesome 24! Best of luck to your son. If I had a son I would want you to Coach him up. LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    People forget it's a dual position. The pitcher and Catcher must always be on the same page/ Remember Maddux always had his own catcher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    That is awesome 24! Best of luck to your son. If I had a son I would want you to Coach him up. LOL.
    Thank you, Base! Means a lot coming from you! There's people that know way more than me, in fact I think I'm becoming a dinosaur. Appreciate you and always respect everything you say!

vCash
    Thank you, Base! Means a lot coming from you! There's people that know way more than me, in fact I think I'm becoming a dinosaur. Appreciate you and always respect everything you say!
    My Dad was a huge baseball guy, although he only coached mainly little league, he coached same team close to 20 years. Won lots of games, his secret was the “old” NIL rule. He would go after the Dad of a player who was coming in the league to help him coach. LOL, worked a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    My Dad was a huge baseball guy, although he only coached mainly little league, he coached same team close to 20 years. Won lots of games, his secret was the ?old? NIL rule. He would go after the Dad of a player who was coming in the league to help him coach. LOL, worked a lot.
    Smart man!

vCash
    Lifting him up in prayer- Good luck to your boy and his recovery

Trainer at the facility just hung his spikes up after his 2nd UCL tear - was pitching lights out last summer in Indy ball when it happened too

Two kids I know (2027 and 2025) just had theirs repaired by Dugas in Birmingham - both catch and pitch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    Lifting him up in prayer- Good luck to your boy and his recovery

Trainer at the facility just hung his spikes up after his 2nd UCL tear - was pitching lights out last summer in Indy ball when it happened too

Two kids I know (2027 and 2025) just had theirs repaired by Dugas in Birmingham - both catch and pitch
    Thank you so much! I appreciate that. I almost wished he had a ucl those can be fixed pretty easy but this labrum thing is a bear to overcome. He was rolling in summer ball and in the fall at Gulf Coast then he tore it and tried to come back to soon in spring and it just kept biting him and he just got tired of being in pain. So he's taken year off trying to get back but he's really gotten into training and teaching at this place and he's enjoying a lot and making good money so he may have found his future. Plus he's working with some really elite guys and networking with some serious coaches and making a ton of contacts.

Those 2 young men you talked about getting surgery got it done by a good one. Prayers for their recovery.

My apologies for rambling so much, didn't mean to ruin the thread.

Thank you so much for your prayers!

vCash
    Thank you so much! I appreciate that. I almost wished he had a ucl those can be fixed pretty easy but this labrum thing is a bear to overcome. He was rolling in summer ball and in the fall at Gulf Coast then he tore it and tried to come back to soon in spring and it just kept biting him and he just got tired of being in pain. So he's taken year off trying to get back but he's really gotten into training and teaching at this place and he's enjoying a lot and making good money so he may have found his future. Plus he's working with some really elite guys and networking with some serious coaches and making a ton of contacts.

Those 2 young men you talked about getting surgery got it done by a good one. Prayers for their recovery.

My apologies for rambling so much, didn't mean to ruin the thread.

Thank you so much for your prayers!
    Good luck to your son!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Oh come on.... let's make this really count

You really just tried to call me a mamas boy and then said you would take the bet, and this is what you respond with.....lol
    Its not that serious dude this is elitedawgs