Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ive seen enough

vCash

Ive seen enough

Never normally do this but Selmon, no Hoover? Its time

vCash
    Well yeah, if we come in 13th or 14th in the SEC in 2023, obviously Lemonis should be fired. That's been the case for about a year now, and tonight's result doesn't affect that statement (other than making it slightly more likely).

vCash
    We got outbid for two studs.

vCash
    I’m gonna go on limb and say I think we win Saturday. Tough loss tonight and now let’s see how we nut up this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Well yeah, if we come in 13th or 14th in the SEC in 2023, obviously Lemonis should be fired. That's been the case for about a year now, and tonight's result doesn't affect that statement (other than making it slightly more likely).
    I hate to tell you but we arent winning 2 of 3 barring an act of God

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I’m gonna go on limb and say I think we win Saturday. Tough loss tonight and now let’s see how we nut up this weekend.
    I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Its year 5

vCash
    And I am willing to bet that the loudest voices in fire Lemonis, fire Leach or fire any other coach after a a loss crowd give the least amount to the Bulldog Initiative

vCash
    That's an excuse for coming in 2nd. This thread is considering the possibility of coming in last. (Which I personally do not predict for the record.)

vCash
    Just bring Dohm in clean in the 8th and we laughing and telling jokes. Lead off walks are lethal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    And I am willing to bet that the loudest voices in fire Lemonis, fire Leach or fire any other coach after a a loss crowd give the least amount to the Bulldog Initiative
    None of that has anything to do with doing little things right and having a good culture. This is year 5 with an experienced bunch and we dont have either of those. We have been mentally weak with this staffs own hand picked players since the Vandy series in Omaha. Staff has had plenty of time to fix this. We are the worst team in the conference for going on 2 years with the most commitment in the league. It?s unacceptable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Its year 5
    It's a money game now. We are down the trough.

vCash
    It's a money game now. We are down the trough.
    I dont buy that. That doesnt have much to do with player development or accountability

vCash
    Also Skenes is pitching lights out. After we lost the bud for him, a few on here said that his stats were bloated from who he was facing. Looks like he?s the ACE we desperately needed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Also Skenes is pitching lights out. After we lost the bud for him, a few on here said that his stats were bloated from who he was facing. Looks like he?s the ACE we desperately needed
    It would just delay the inevitable. Our problems are deeper than that I believe

vCash
    So.

vCash
    All of this is just delaying the inevitable. At this point just pull the plug. We're the same team now as we were in April of 2022. Our players make the same mistakes and the coaches make the same mistakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    All of this is just delaying the inevitable. At this point just pull the plug. We're the same team now as we were in April of 2022. Our players make the same mistakes and the coaches make the same mistakes.
    Correct. Not much if anything has changed

vCash
    We could've given them just as much had we chosen to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We could've given them just as much had we chosen to do it.
    We had to keep Hancock and Hunt. And God bless them I love Hancock but it?s still on us