Thread: Poor ole Brandon Miller........Those mean fans harassing that kid.......

vCash

Poor ole Brandon Miller........Those mean fans harassing that kid.......

"The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Amazing how money appears to cover the cost of a personal armed guard.

vCash
    He probably needs it.

Is he paying for the security guards, or is the University (meaning us, the taxpayers of the state) paying the bill?

vCash
    I believe a 16-seed has only beat a 1-seed once. Could tomorrow be #2?

Think they'll eventually have to forfeit all those wins since the murder?

vCash
    Even if he was convicted of capital murder, bama wouldn't have to forfeit wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Even if he was convicted of capital murder, bama wouldn't have to forfeit wins
    Meaning, murder or accessory to a murder isn't an NCAA offense?

vCash
    Hopefully the scumbag Bammers lose in the second round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Meaning, murder or accessory to a murder isn't an NCAA offense?
    Don't think it affects eligibility other than him being "ineligible" from prison

vCash
    I have trouble deciding who the scummiest program in the sec is: bama, auburn, lsu, tenn, om, Florida? It's really hard to know which ine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I have trouble deciding who the scummiest program in the sec is: bama, auburn, lsu, tenn, om, Florida? It's really hard to know which ine
    Om because they spend all that money and still lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Om because they spend all that money and still lose.
    I'll buy that!

vCash
    Honestly LSU and the whole children?s hospital scandal. Now I am not saying all those other lesser programs are above doing some slimy and shitty like that, but they probably would.

I still cannot believe the national media didn?t blow that shite up. If I was a parent of a kid in that hospital, I would have brought God?s wrath on them to make Sodom and Gomorrah look like a couples retreat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Honestly LSU and the whole children?s hospital scandal. Now I am not saying all those other lesser programs are above doing some slimy and shitty like that, but they probably would.

I still cannot believe the national media didn?t blow that shite up. If I was a parent of a kid in that hospital, I would have brought God?s wrath on them to make Sodom and Gomorrah look like a couples retreat
    I do wonder how that never really made any national news. What they did was absolutely disgusting and pathetic. How does winning in sports become so important you rob money from a children's hospital? Smh

vCash
    I do wonder how that never really made any national news. What they did was absolutely disgusting and pathetic. How does winning in sports become so important you rob money from a children's hospital? Smh
    Its Louisiana, they do things differently down here. Especially when it comes to helping LSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    Its Louisiana, they do things differently down here. Especially when it comes to helping LSU.
    I heard a joke years ago from my papaw. He said you couldn't convict anyone of stealing in Louisiana because you couldn't find 12 people who thought stealing was a crime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    And if Edwin Edwards was still alive they would vote him in as Gov.