Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU vs ULL

vCash

MSU vs ULL

Colby Holcombe starting for us against the Ragin Cajuns. Interesting choice. Don't hate it.

vCash
    Cool, that is an interesting twist. Hopefully it?s only an inning or two followed by other 1-inning type RPers (so that we don?t burn Colby for the upcoming weekend).

vCash
    Let's see what Colby can do starting, he's definitely got the stuff if he can harness it. I like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Cool, that is an interesting twist. Hopefully it?s only an inning or two followed by other 1-inning type RPers (so that we don?t burn Colby for the upcoming weekend).
    Yeah I'm not expecting him to pitch very long tonight.

vCash
    Get a win tonight, take 2 of 3 from the cats, and win next Tuesday and will set up at 16-6 going into Vandy Boys weekend. I think it is doable.

vCash
    Must win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Get a win tonight, take 2 of 3 from the cats, and win next Tuesday and will set up at 16-6 going into Vandy Boys weekend. I think it is doable.
    If we do that, I don't think anyone can be too disappointed with the start. We knew be a lot of experimenting as we find our way early, same every year especially with pitching even in a championship year.

We got some good young talent that is going to Omaha before they leave. Bulldog baseball ain't dead as some of our opponents would love to believe.

vCash
    One of my guys is supposed to be starting for ull tonight. He's been injured and only pitched once this year and got shelled. He pitched at prcc last two years. My son caught him from age 14 until they graduated from West Jones in 20. See if he's healthy enough to go tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    If we do that, I don't think anyone can be too disappointed with the start. We knew be a lot of experimenting as we find our way early, same every year especially with pitching even in a championship year.

We got some good young talent that is going to Omaha before they leave. Bulldog baseball ain't dead as some of our opponents would love to believe.
    100%

vCash
    My fear is it doesn?t look like the walks problem has been solved yet. That Kentucky ballpark is so small, free passes could lead to 3 run homers. We can?t have that and expect to win the series up there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    My fear is it doesn?t look like the walks problem has been solved yet. That Kentucky ballpark is so small, free passes could lead to 3 run homers. We can?t have that and expect to win the series up there.
    May not be solved, but it is considerably better. We have 123 now. A&M now is at 122; SC at 117; and Tenn at 110. A strong 4 games could get us easily down to 3-4 in BB. I'd consider that an achievement the way we started.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Base, any update on Cade? Has he gotten over whatever respiratory issue he had?

vCash
    [QUOTE=BrunswickDawg;1507882]May not be solved, but it is considerably better. We have 123 now. A&M now is at 122; SC at 117; and Tenn at 110. A strong 4 games could get us easily down to 3-4 in BB. I'd consider that an achievement the way we started.[/QUOTE
    Last edited by basedog; 03-15-2023 at 04:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Base, any update on Cade? Has he gotten over whatever respiratory issue he had?
    Haven’t heard anything this week but last week it was soon like a week out two. I will also say he is highly motivated to get back on track

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Haven’t heard anything this week but last week it was soon like a week out two. I will also say he is highly motivated to get back on track
    Hope he doesn't have with what I came down with yesterday. Got the 1st out/.

vCash
    Got a quick 3 going to the bottom of the 1st,

vCash
    OK, Holcombe. Not bad.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 03-15-2023 at 05:11 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Wow, Holcombe looked legit that inning

vCash
    Lane says he came off the plate.

vCash
    I think guy may have overslid the bag.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.