Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Back in the ncaa tourney vs Pittsburgh game thread

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    No, if we lose, Jans cost the game playing them in mass substitution patterns, especially tonight.
    Yeah probably.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Jans set up a MFing 3 for our last shot. Complete DA
    That was NOT plan A

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Good season fellas. Hubbard will make that next year.
    And why do you take a 3 when a 2 will win it?

vCash
    This team was always super limited. They made it much farther than I thought they would.

vCash
    Jans is coach of the year bc boys that is not a very good bunch of basketball players talent wise

vCash
    Tolu owned by a shit player
    Really that was the biggest surprise. I see he had 13 points. I would not have guessed that. It was a quiet 13. Especially considering they didn't have their starting center.

vCash
    Tolu disappeared. We still can?t shoot.

vCash
    How does Tolu get dominated by a freshman that he outweighs by 50 pounds please explain that to me

vCash
    That clearly wasn't where the ball was set up to go. Davis just saw Moore wide open. And I'm ok with that look. Can't believe DJ missed that tip.

vCash
    Ah nothing quite like a guy who couldn?t make his middle school team at Winston Academy talking crap about a guy who will make more money playing the sport in one year then 3/4 will in five years.

vCash
    I didn't understand that either. Not gonna get down on Jans but he really did a very poor job of tournament coaching this year IMO. We played horrible in both SEC tourney games and got lucky to beat FL. Didn't play as badly tonight but got a result I kinda expected to get really. I certainly didn't expect to make it past the next game for sure.

vCash
    Shak had plenty of time to drive the lane.

I can't be mad at this team. They out performed all expectations. Jans is a heck of a coach, top 15 in basketball. Just get the man a couple shooters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    That sums up the year. Lose to a shit team but we cant shoot. We get a clean look and clean tip in and can?t hit either.
    Wasn?t exactly clean, bud. Hope you?re doing well.

vCash
    He often has trouble with players his own size or physical as he plays a mainly finesse game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    This team was always super limited. They made it much farther than I thought they would.
    We shoulda won this game. They're big didn't play. Their leading scorer missed almost the whole game bc of foul trouble. Jans played way too many guys, and tolu got punked

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Jans is coach of the year bc boys that is not a very good bunch of basketball players talent wise
    Literally the worst shooting team in the history of MSU basketball. Has to be.we have to get a shooter in the portal to go with Fort & Hubbard. Shak had to be the 3rd or 4th guard next year of we are going to be any better. & Cam also completely disappeared the last 3-5 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trob115 View Post
    Shak had plenty of time to drive the lane.

I can't be mad at this team. They out performed all expectations. Jans is a heck of a coach, top 15 in basketball. Just get the man a couple shooters.
    He certainly had plenty of room to come in for a shorter jumper.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    We shoulda won this game. They're big didn't play. Their leading scorer missed almost the whole game bc of foul trouble. Jans played way too many guys, and tolu got punked
    Jans can't hit the shots for them. The starters couldn't put the game away either & we had foul trouble. It comes down to talent. They had much better guard talent than us.

vCash
    Bottom line. You have to be able to hit open threes. It?s the most important shot in the modern game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Especially the subs. Wonder what total points vs. minutes played were?