Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I will say this staff is not letting any grass grow under their feet! Arnett is not gonna be outworked.
    Love it, exactly how anyone on our staff has to be if we want to have the best chance at maintaining a successful program.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    So, Jimothy Lewis skipped Oxford today and decided to go to Starkvegas instead...David Johnson is "shocked" by this development...you gotta love recruiting!! 😂😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I will say this staff is not letting any grass grow under their feet! Arnett is not gonna be outworked.
    I've always been more inclined towards the offensive hire, but I could not like the CZA hire any more than I do. He just seems like the perfect fit for an underdog team that consistently punches above its weight class. Everything about this dude is MSU and I don't think he'll run off for more prestige or a bit more $.

vCash
    Arnett is more one of us than some of us are. Leach knew what he was doing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I can say this, our coaches know just about every possible player in MS. You wouldn't believe the number of guys they're following that never get mention. Kids that are good but they need to see more of, kids they know are Juco bound but will follow, etc etc. There's a ton of "other" talent in MS right now. The kind Dan Mullen used to find routinely. Talent pool is really deep the next couple years.
    Coaches too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    So, Jimothy Lewis skipped Oxford today and decided to go to Starkvegas instead...David Johnson is "shocked" by this development...you gotta love recruiting!! ����
    Actually him showing up to MSU's campus did surprise me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Actually him showing up to MSU's campus did surprise me.
    Isn?t he originally from Jackson? I haven?t heard his name in a long time.

vCash
    He did supposedly go to oxfart yesterday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    When I got to meet and talk with him at the Reliaquest I had the exact sentiment.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Isn?t he originally from Jackson? I haven?t heard his name in a long time.
    He went to MRA at one point in time. Not sure if he lived in Madison or another part of Jackson.

vCash
    Coaches too.
    I can't think of a coach who doesn't like Arnett. The guy is straight up positive energy. He's honest with people and works his ass off. The staff is everywhere.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 06-11-2023 at 08:37 AM.

vCash
    Barbay has impressed me so far too.

If people knew how big of an asshole Dan Mullen could be opinions would change

vCash

You mean to tell me there were people who thought Dan was not a complete ass??? Hell, I like Dan a lot and there has never been an ounce of doubt of how big of an asshole he was.

vCash

Him being an asshole was just fine with me as long as he was winning. On that note, is there any prior coach in any sport, with the exception of JWS, that is not trashed on our message boards?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    You have to be a hardass to win but you dont have to treat everyone who isnt you like they are blessed to be in your presence. Mullen is a good coach no doubt glad he was here but I wont say he was fun to be around or that he left the right way

vCash
    Yankee, but he was our damn Yankee.

vCash
    You have to be a hardass to win but you dont have to treat everyone who isnt you like they are blessed to be in your presence. Mullen is a good coach no doubt glad he was here but I wont say he was fun to be around or that he left the right way
    Agreed. He is A LOT better to be around now than he was 6 years ago. And definitely night and day difference from the day he walked in the door in 2009.

vCash
    The only reason I brought Mullen up was because these guys are just night and day compared to him to be around or have a conversation with

vCash
    100% this!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I can't think of a coach who doesn't like Arnett. The guy is straight up positive energy. He's honest with people and works his ass off. The staff is everywhere.
    Yes word is getting around. This staff is working their butts off!