Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I?m not sure Friend has gotten off his fat ass to do anything.
    I bet I can set up some type of meeting for you to help him.... you in? Hope so, either we will be elite at recruiting after he listens to you OR I'll never have to listen to your ass again...

vCash
    KB21=total cuck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    KB21=total cuck
    Maybe he'll wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow***

vCash
    Maybe. He hasn't posted as of now*******

vCash
    Many people on this board live in an alternate reality.... We face the Kobayashi Maru when it comes too competing to recruit in the top 20 with our NIL and recruiting budget compared to other teams in the SEC and outside blue bloods. You talk as if we should be able to get anyone we choose ....when other teams can offer much more $$ than us.. this is the type of society we live in today .... no longer is it about talking to these young men and their parents and explaining how we will help prepare them for the future as (players & Men) but now its what all you gonna give me now!! No longer is it about loyalty and holding to your word or commitment but SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
    Last edited by BorneDawg; 05-08-2023 at 01:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneDawg View Post
    Many people on this board live in an alternate reality.... We face the Kobayashi Maru when it comes too competing to recruit in the top 20 with our NIL and recruiting budget compared to other teams in the SEC and outside blue bloods. You talk as if we should be able to get anyone we choose ....when other teams can offer much more $$ than us.. this is the type of society we live in today .... no longer is it about talking to these young men and their parents and explaining how we will help prepare them for the future as (players & Men) but now its what all you gonna give me now!! No longer is it about loyalty and holding to your word or commitment but SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

vCash
    NIL is a built in excuse for why this staff isn?t going to live up to expectations.

Hey, but we are going to run that damn ball though.

vCash
    NIL is a built in excuse for why this staff isn?t going to live up to expectations.

By built in, you are acknowledging that it exists correct?

By not acknowledging it exists and that we are at a complete disadvantage as the least funded school in the SEC, you would be indicating you completely have an agenda, are bias on the issue, and cannot form any coherent thoughts other than the same ridiculous vendetta against change you keep spewing.

Is that what you mean by built in? Because this schtick of yours is well past funny.

vCash

What expectations? Honest question.

vCash

So you passing on meeting will friend to help him out??? Typical. Run pie hole ..... and go mute.

vCash

If you're scared of Coach Friend just say it.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash

My 3 year old whines less than you. Maybe that's because his parents won't allow it like some....

vCash
    KB21 wife won't let him wear his ole miss PJ's

vCash
    We have a commit incoming. I?m not sure who.

vCash
    Probably a plodding RB that can play some FB.

vCash
    KB21 wife won't let him wear his ole miss PJ's
    KB21=total cuck
    yall are both wild lmao

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    One person in my family is currently getting recruited for football. Even though he is not currently a 5 star kid, NIL money is definitely a big part of the recruitment. Every single 3 star kid in the country is looking for money, as they should. That is what is allowed now. I am not sure I would want a player that isn't smart enough to demand their going rate.

On the flip side of that, every single 3 star or above player on their team thinks they are amazing. They have spent their entire lives being talked about how amazing they are at football. The strut around their campuses and bang co-eds like they are kings of their world. They all believe they are really 5 star kids and that the recruiting sites incorrectly have them as a 3 star. Why? Because everyone they know treats them like they are the best thing since sliced bread.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    chicken

vCash
    What is going to be frustrating for him is when we go 9-3 this year and look good doing it.

vCash
    Lolollololoool holy shit you're a *****.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.