Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hats off to jans, staff, and esp our team

vCash

Hats off to jans, staff, and esp our team

This is our 12th time to make the tourney. We don't do this often.

vCash
    Totally agree, as I said to make the tourney in year one and to make it without a true three point shooter is really mind blowing. Congrats team and coach Jans. Now go show Pitt how we play defense.

vCash
    Amen, 7! Very good season!

vCash
    Nobody saw this coming before the season. Outstanding job Jans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Nobody saw this coming before the season. Outstanding job Jans.
    I sure didn?t. And I didn?t see it coming during the season either.

vCash
    Considering we were such a poor shooting team Jans accomplished a lot this year. A very good first year for him.

vCash
    Jans gets a solid A for the season. Most didn’t even project us in the NIT before the season began. Our players never quit fighting and I haven’t seen that with a Miss State basketball team in a long time. Hats off to everyone and let’s make a big run!

vCash
    Bowl game, men's ncaa appearance, women's ncaa appearance(hopefully), baseball regional(hopefully). Could be a very good sports year for us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Bowl game, men's ncaa appearance, women's ncaa appearance(hopefully), baseball regional(hopefully). Could be a very good sports year for us!
    That is interesting, didn’t see this before the year. Who would think out of all the programs involved Baseball being “iffy” right now.

vCash
    I actually felt pretty good about our team entering the season mainly bc I'm a huge Moore and tolu fan. Still, I wasn't ready to call us a tourney team, but we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    That is interesting, didn’t see this before the year. Who would think out of all the programs involved Baseball being “iffy” right now.
    Yep but I'm confident that baseball will make and complete the quadfecta! Jans and Purcell both have done an outstanding job this year! Our athletic department and programs look to be in very good shape! It's exciting! Hope Cade feel better soon

vCash
    Making the Dance is harder than making a bowl at this point, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    No doubt about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    It's not even close. Much harder to make the Dance. Been that way for a long time.

vCash
    Congrats to Jans, his staff, and the team for making the dance. If we play like we did on D to start the season 11-1 and in some of our close losses to good SEC teams, it could be like Dan said before that big win at LSU, "They don't know what is about to hit them". Hail State!

vCash
    We've got ourselves a good one.

Do whatever it takes to keep him

vCash
    Very good year for team. Excellent first year for Jans.

vCash
    Just an incredible job by Jans and Co. And oddly enough, I think this gives us a little bit of an advantage. Pitt has less than two days to prepare for us and Iowa St will have to spilt scout both us and Pitt so their full attention wouldn't be turned to us until Tuesday midnight.

Also, I want another shot at Xavier. Payback is a b**** and we've been waiting 19 years to dole out some to the Musketeers in March.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    Totally agree, as I said to make the tourney in year one and to make it without a true three point shooter is really mind blowing. Congrats team and coach Jans. Now go show Pitt how we play defense.
    We made the tourney being the worst 3 pt shooting team in the country. Seriously. That is amazing.

vCash
    Don't forget about men's tennis, women's golf and men's track all are ranked.