Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Hines

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    The Lewis boy from Vicksburg (Warren Central) that Lemonis ran off is tearing it up at Troy. He was the national player of the week a week or so ago. Lemonis told him in effect to look elsewhere because he wasn't going to get much playing time at State. Guess stuff happens when talent is not seen.
    So who would he have played in front of in the outfield last year or this year? Likely no one. Coaches recommend players move on every year. Some of them go on to do well. That's baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    He is hitting 240 that?s not good. Defend 240.
    Dude can you read and comprehend my post? I never said anything about his hitting average. You keep trying to prove a point no one made.

vCash
    No need to get touchy...just stating a fact...have a good night.

vCash
    OK I give, Hines sucks***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    OK I give, Hines sucks***
    Another easy out***

vCash
    I know some of you didn't take me serious the other day. But you need to pay attention. He is hitting the ball different right now. That's now 6 HRs in his last 7 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I know some of you didn't take me serious the other day. But you need to pay attention. He is hitting the ball different right now. That's now 6 HRs in his last 7 games.
    That's why you let players with talent work their way thru issues. Every year someone starts slow and idiots start calling for them to get benched. Well Hines again shows why you don't react and bench talent for no reason.

vCash
    That ball was massively struck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    That's why you let players with talent work their way thru issues. Every year someone starts slow and idiots start calling for them to get benched. Well Hines again shows why you don't react and bench talent for no reason.
    Yes. I feel like Lemonis gives kids the chance to work through things instead of quitting on them and he often takes way too much heat over it.

vCash
    I'm so glad Hines is still the same player as last year, lol!

vCash
    Yes. I feel like Lemonis gives kids the chance to work through things instead of quitting on them and he often takes way too much heat over it.
    It's what really good coaches do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    You get it Bruns!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    He?s barely hitting his weight and leading the team in k?s. I wouldn?t call that squaring the ball up.
    Doesn?t seem to be aging well..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'm so glad Hines is still the same player as last year, lol!
    It's like deja vu

vCash
    It's like deja vu
    All over again.

vCash
    I bet the same people who think running the ball is important are the same ones that feel like batting average is important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You get it Bruns!
    Don't forget he broke his arm in fall practice. Getting back "in the swing"! Hail Hunter! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Don't forget he broke his arm in fall practice. Getting back "in the swing"! Hail Hunter! Hail State!
    Man I completely forgot about that. Yeah he's starting to get the stroke back and he's hitting missles

vCash
    He's liable to hit 5 homers this weekend in that cracker box in Lexington. Especially with the wind blowing out Friday night.

vCash
    Hines also been playing better defense lately too. Made a couple really nice plays tonight.