Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baseball Saturday game 1 Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    There is a reason he wasn't drafted. Sub .300 career hitter who is a liability behind the plate. The NIL money would have been well served somewhere else.
    Just please stop w this. It's just nonsense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    What is going on with the camera work lately? Like did the camera guy walk away after the bomb? Also not sure what's going on with the replays while umps are looking at a reverse call
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    It's been awful
    I thought it was just me. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this. Definitely among the worst camera work I've seen coming from the Dude. Also, why are we no longer showing timely replays, especially when the umps go under for review???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Agreed its getting old. It is true though.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    I thought it was just me. Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this. Definitely among the worst camera work I've seen coming from the Dude. Also, why are we no longer showing timely replays, especially when the umps go under for review???
    It was great at the first of the year so I dunno what the problem could be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Also, why are we no longer showing timely replays, especially when the umps go under for review???
    Seems to have something to do with non sec play and the reviews coming from the umps on the field instead of a separate location. I?ve heard it mentioned on the broadcast a couple of times that they can show replays after the play has been reviewed but don?t seem allowed to do it during the review for some reason

vCash
    It's because during non-SEC play the guys showing the TV broadcast replays, and the guys showing the Officials the replay are the same people.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    My bad. So glad he turned down 1st round money and came back. Better? Seems more like what you're fishing for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    My bad. So glad he turned down 1st round money and came back. Better? Seems more like what you're fishing for.
    I didn't say he was a first rounder. But he's worth every dollar we have in him. And if you don't think so, it's just shows you lack of baseball knowledge.