Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd practice interviews. Arnett and Coordinators.

vCash

2nd practice interviews. Arnett and Coordinators.

Sounds like Barbay has been reading the message boards at the 8:50 mark.

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 03-10-2023 at 08:52 AM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    so does this turn into another 10 page thread with kb21 beating a dead horse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I'm gonna say......YEAH

vCash
    I use to get on here multiple times a day. Lately it's been maybe a few times a week because of that very reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    I use to get on here multiple times a day. Lately it's been maybe a few times a week because of that very reason
    Rep given! I agree wholeheartedly!

vCash
    Obviously whatever he runs he will run but my only ask as a fan is that he at least adapts to the personnel that we have on the current roster until he gets players that fit what he wants to do.

Yes I know he has said that he will adapt but so have other MSU coaches in the past. So until I actually see it I'm going to be skeptical.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Obviously whatever he runs he will run but my only ask as a fan is that he at least adapts to the personnel that we have on the current roster until he gets players that fit what he wants to do.

Yes I know he has said that he will adapt but so have other MSU coaches in the past. So until I actually see it I'm going to be skeptical.
    I agree with you Todd.

vCash

I?m interested to see, too, Todd. One thing that gives me hope is that him being adaptive was part of why Arnett hired him. I feel Arnett will hold him accountable to it.

vCash

Agreed.

vCash
    Whats the injury that Smith has?
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgz View Post
    Whats the injury that Smith has?
    Had surgery. Labrum repair.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash

I don't know many coaches that evolve quickly. Saban tried to get rid of the up tempo offenses, until he realized he could go up tempo better than anyone and that it makes the game longer, which is better for his team.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    A good indicator is how he used playmakers totally diff at Central Michigan & App St.

The run/pass ratio wasn’t a huge difference. App St 30 passes & 40 runs & CMU 35 passes & 40 runs.

At App St he had 4 RB’s who rushed for almost 400yds & he didn’t have 1 person catch 40 passes. At CMU he had 1 RB rush for 1800yds & also had 4 guys catch at least 40 passes. His offense was efficient & explosive at both places even though they done it in diff ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    A good indicator is how he used playmakers totally diff at Central Michigan & App St.

The run/pass ratio wasn’t a huge difference. App St 30 passes & 40 runs & CMU 35 passes & 40 runs.

At App St he had 4 RB’s who rushed for almost 400yds & he didn’t have 1 person catch 40 passes. At CMU he had 1 RB rush for 1800yds & also had 4 guys catch at least 40 passes. His offense was efficient & explosive at both places even though they done it in diff ways.
    Ah, the voice of reason! Thank you!

vCash
    Absolutely, and I'm becoming more and more convinced that KBdipshit is actually Rosey.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post

I have to admit, when we blew up our Air Raid offense, I basically just said WTF as I was one that thought by keeping Arnett we would have tried to keep the AR system in place with Leach's guys. I know next to nothing about what this App State guy brings to the table and are really looking forward to seeing it in action this spring.
    Are spring practices open to the public?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Absolutely, and I'm becoming more and more convinced that KBdipshit is actually Rosey.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Coursesuper again.

vCash

And that is fair and logical. Tons of State fans probably feel the same way, or very close to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    This comment is being brought to you by Bulldog Burger Co. where the cool kids go to meat. MEAT…

vCash
    I don?t blame KB21 anymore. He is who he is. I blame everyone who replies to him. At this point, you know what his replies are going to be, so there is no need to engage him.