Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd practice interviews. Arnett and Coordinators.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    I use to get on here multiple times a day. Lately it's been maybe a few times a week because of that very reason
    Yep. Same. Even with having him on the ignore list I see all the replies to him. Kills the board.

vCash
    Arnett seems to be very concerned about his DB's-particularly his safety players. He said they aren't close to being ready to play yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Obviously whatever he runs he will run but my only ask as a fan is that he at least adapts to the personnel that we have on the current roster until he gets players that fit what he wants to do.

Yes I know he has said that he will adapt but so have other MSU coaches in the past. So until I actually see it I'm going to be skeptical.
    Dan adapted when he got here. He's the only coach other than JWS that actually did that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Dan adapted when he got here. He's the only coach other than JWS that actually did that.
    Yep. What everyone forgets, including KB is that we have actual legit talent on the offensive side of the ball now. We didn?t have that until Dan developed his program.

We are a long long way from Michael Henig, Wes Carroll, and Tyson Lee with no backups at the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Yep. What everyone forgets, including KB is that we have actual legit talent on the offensive side of the ball now. We didn?t have that until Dan developed his program.

We are a long long way from Michael Henig, Wes Carroll, and Tyson Lee with no backups at the QB position.
    Absolutely!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Yep. Same. Even with having him on the ignore list I see all the replies to him. Kills the board.
    This^^^ I guess that the mods don't care that they're probably losing posters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    This^^^ I guess that the mods don't care that they're probably losing posters
    Yeah. I guess the endless Mike Leach criticism and fabrications on here and other boards were fine, but not going along with the group think ideology that is currently in play over Barbay is something that is just terrible.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    so does this turn into another 10 page thread with kb21 beating a dead horse.
    KB joined in Sept, 2013. He had made 71 posts before we hired Barbay. The other 1802 have bashed the proposed new offense.****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Yeah. I guess the endless Mike Leach criticism and fabrications on here and other boards were fine, but not going along with the group think ideology that is currently in play over Barbay is something that is just terrible.
    ...or just maybe comment on something/anything else? Did you really get banned from GP, or did another poster just make that up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    ...or just maybe comment on something/anything else? Did you really get banned from GP, or did another poster just make that up?
    Which time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    KB joined in Sept, 2013. He had made 71 posts before we hired Barbay. The other 1802 have bashed the proposed new offense.****
    Yep He came over from GP./ He probably got thrown out of there for being the Troll that he is.

vCash
    Yep He came over from GP./ He probably got thrown out of there for being the Troll that he is.
    Once again, calling someone a troll when they don't go along with the groupthink.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I'm telling y'all this KBshitforbrains is Rosey, he's pissed that his pecker got smacked during the Bobo debacle and he's here now trying to wreck the board.

vCash
    A troll on a message board is one who is an attention seeker and posts negative or controversial posts to get that attention they so desperately need. If you don't feed a troll, by arguing or responding to their post, then that member can't stand being ignored so he/she will disappear and go worry another message board (GP to ED). I think the number of posts KB had made here since he joined prior to the Barbay hire and his posts since then tell the whole story. As I have said in the past, concerning this, a revised old Chinese proverb says don't feed the trolls and they will go away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I'm telling y'all this KBshitforbrains is Rosey, he's pissed that his pecker got smacked during the Bobo debacle and he's here now trying to wreck the board.
    Could be or it could be he is just in his little fantasy world and think there are actual head coaches out there who run the 100% AR like CML did, or he just wants attention. My guess would be the attention. Nothing our HC or offensive coaches say about our offense is going to please him, and that is money you can take to the bank.

vCash
    so does this turn into another 10 page thread with kb21 beating a dead horse.
    If members respond to his comments it will be and if they don't then he will become silent because he has no one to argue with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Had surgery. Labrum repair.
    Ouch, thanks.
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    I thought this was supposed to be a thread talking about what Arnett said about the football team-not about KB21.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Absolutely, and I'm becoming more and more convinced that KBdipshit is actually Rosey.
    Did you know that Rosey and Leach were kindred spirits***