Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball game tonight

vCash

Delete please

Didn't it start at 6 central? ESPN says it hasn't started. Anyone else having issues?
    Last edited by MrCoachKlein; 03-09-2023 at 08:11 PM.

vCash
    Huh?

vCash
    I'm a moron. It's Thursday. I have every other Friday off, so this felt like Friday. 3 & 1 year olds ruining my brain ha

vCash
    I don't know if I can delete a thread. Sorry for throwing anyone off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoachKlein View Post
    I'm a moron. It's Thursday. I have every other Friday off, so this felt like Friday. 3 & 1 year olds ruining my brain ha
    Lol - been there brother. Mine were 20 months apart. My oldest was sweet, slept thru the night at 6 weeks, and was just a joy... until baby bother came along. He didn't sleepy more than 3 hours at a stretch, went from crawling to running and climbing everything and kept the whole house in chaos until he was about 5. We had to put the kid on a leash so he wouldn't do things like take off running down the pier chasing sea gulls at the beach.

It's worth it, but holy hell, it wears you out!

vCash
    Dude, i hear ya. KIDS KILL BRAIN CELLS.

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Try having a 24 year old, 20 year old, two 19 year olds, 18 year old, 13 year old, 20 month old & a 10 day old. Talking about brain drain 😜

vCash
    Did we win?? ***

vCash
    I don't know if I can delete a thread. Sorry for throwing anyone off
    17 it just bump it tomorrow around 5 for the game thread. anyone know who our Saturday guy is gonna be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    Try having a 24 year old, 20 year old, two 19 year olds, 18 year old, 13 year old, 20 month old & a 10 day old. Talking about brain drain ��
    Do what?!?!?! Are you freaking serious??

vCash
    Try having a 24 year old, 20 year old, two 19 year olds, 18 year old, 13 year old, 20 month old & a 10 day old. Talking about brain drain ��
    prayers sent!

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Do what?!?!?! Are you freaking serious??
    Lol. Even had a vasectomy overturned bc my wife decided she wanted one more kid. Ended up with two more 😁

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    prayers sent!
    Thanks sir. It's tough but man they're enjoyable & all the older ones are amazing. God was really good to me with them. Currently paying the price with the 20 month old though ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Lol - been there brother. Mine were 20 months apart. My oldest was sweet, slept thru the night at 6 weeks, and was just a joy... until baby bother came along. He didn't sleepy more than 3 hours at a stretch, went from crawling to running and climbing everything and kept the whole house in chaos until he was about 5. We had to put the kid on a leash so he wouldn't do things like take off running down the pier chasing sea gulls at the beach.

It's worth it, but holy hell, it wears you out!
    Sounds like my first 2. We thought we were the best parents on the planet until #2 arrived. He's 16 now and still doesn't sleep. We had 3 in 3 1/2 years. I don't recommend it. I'm already looking into bankruptcy lawyers for when they are all in college together.

vCash
    Try having a 24 year old, 20 year old, two 19 year olds, 18 year old, 13 year old, 20 month old & a 10 day old. Talking about brain drain 😜
    Wrap it up baw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawghouse View Post
    Sounds like my first 2. We thought we were the best parents on the planet until #2 arrived. He's 16 now and still doesn't sleep. We had 3 in 3 1/2 years. I don't recommend it. I'm already looking into bankruptcy lawyers for when they are all in college together.
    Cocaine is cheaper… or pull the whole Ozark plow to pay for it all…

vCash
    With a 24 year old and a 22 year old, and turning 50 in 3 weeks, I couldn't fathom having 2 kids under 2 again. My back hurts just thinking about it.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawghouse View Post
    I'm thankful for 2 things - my oldest qualified for some scholarships and to get OOS tuition waved at State; and my youngest got a full ride at Valdosta State.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Lol. Even had a vasectomy overturned bc my wife decided she wanted one more kid. Ended up with two more 😁
    Lawd, have mercy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Did we win?? ***
    Some of Foxhall's best coaching believe it or not.