Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Our postseason fate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    And of course Oral Roberts is down 1 at the half to a nobody.
    Oral Robert's wins. Saint Mary's and Gonzaga wins. No bid stealers from the WCC. Need Oral Robert's to beat North Dakota State tonight. Also need Charleston to beat UNCW.
    Last edited by msudawg1200; 03-07-2023 at 06:08 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Oral Robert's wins. Saint Mary's and Gonzaga wins. No bid stealers from the WCC. Need Oral Robert's to beat North Dakota State tonight. Also need Charleston to beat UNCW.
    I think it is unlikely that Charleston or Oral Roberts would get a bid without winning their tournament. But I do not mind seeing them win just in case.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    I think it is unlikely that Charleston or Oral Roberts would get a bid without winning their tournament. But I do not mind seeing them win just in case.
    They won't. Either team's loss tonight absolutely nukes their resume.

vCash
    Bracket matrix has us in on 96 of 107 brackets.

vCash
    Five of our eight wins in the SEC are against OM (2), SCe (2), AND LSU. This scares me. Had we won a couple of those close losses to good teams, we would be safely in. Close losses, horse shoes, and hand grenades. Must beat FL and play bama very close. Upset would be very nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Was closer than I would like, but the right teams won.

vCash
    State needs VA Tech to pull through so they can knock out NC State. VA Tech Down 58- 53 . Don't think notre dame will do it.

vCash
    Charleston wins. No bid stolen in the CAA. Oral Roberts wins. Both of these are very good for us.
    Last edited by msudawg1200; 03-08-2023 at 05:58 AM.