Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fire lemonis!

vCash

Fire lemonis!

Since the natty, he's 32-35. He's a clown.

vCash
    Are we blue blood in baseball or not? Bluebloods don't put up with this crap. If we lose again tomorrow, I'd fire him Monday.

vCash
    I keep saying to myself that LSU has had some tough years with PM after their natty run, but man back-to-back losing seasons is a tough pill to swallow. I would definitely fire Foxhall and Lemonis firmly on the hot seat next season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I keep saying to myself that LSU has had some tough years with PM after their natty run, but man back-to-back losing seasons is a tough pill to swallow. I would definitely fire Foxhall and Lemonis firmly on the hot seat next season
    If we don't make post season (it's a long season... But not liking what I'm watching) Lemon has to make a pitching coach change.

I hope we are all wrong and they blossom with experience...

vCash
    He never had a losing record at lsu. LSU doesn't accept losing like us

The closet PM came to a losing record was 29-26-1 his 1st season.
    Last edited by msstate7; 03-04-2023 at 05:20 PM.

vCash
    Yea my patience is definitely running low here. I gave him a pass last year because of the natty, but at the very least he needs to make a pitching coach change. It’s a long season, but it’s not looking good

vCash
    Yeah true. I looked it up. For some reason I thought he had a losing record a couple of seasons, but might just me wanting to wish it was true since we are sucking it worse these two seasons. Yeah we should never accept a losing season in baseball

vCash
    Yeah true. I looked it up. For some reason I thought he had a losing record a couple of seasons, but might just me wanting to wish it was true since we are sucking it worse these two seasons. Yeah we should never accept a losing season in baseball
    Last year, I give him a pass. This season isn't acceptable, and I'd send his ass packing

vCash
    I said before the season that Lemonis should be fired if we don't make the NCAA tournament. That is still my opinion m

vCash
    Are the recruiting classes coming up good enough to put up with Lemonis for another year?

vCash
    gotta long season and more to come

vCash
    Are the recruiting classes coming up good enough to put up with Lemonis for another year?
    We've had players here my whole life. We don't need an underperforming coach to get players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    gotta long season and more to come
    This season will be awful, and the only thing that will salvage it is aborting lemonis

vCash
    Unless there is some weird circumstance, no.

vCash
    Not watching just reading but I will say that I can tolerate struggling at the plate some, but giving up tons of runs due to walking bunches of batters while also playing horrible defense is hard to swallow. That's mostly on the coaching staff IMO.

ETA: Combine that with last year's debacle and it's not good. In fact it's pretty damn bad.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 03-04-2023 at 05:52 PM.

vCash
    MSU got a kewl stadium tho.

vCash
    Based on the crowd today, we have a blue blood fan base. We had more fans than any other team there, and OU has a LOT of alumni and fans in N Texas. We need to go what a blue blood in football would do and get it fixed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Based on the crowd today, we have a blue blood fan base. We had more fans than any other team there, and OU has a LOT of alumni and fans in N Texas. We need to go what a blue blood in football would do and get it fixed.
    Yep I agree and if our recruiting classes aren't what we were sold to be then I say we part ways with Lemonis if we have another losing season and miss the NCAA tournament two years in a row

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    If we don't make post season (it's a long season... But not liking what I'm watching) Lemon has to make a pitching coach change.

I hope we are all wrong and they blossom with experience...
    Hey Scoob maybe the hitting will blossom but the Pitching is crap/ Every Pitcher that Foxhall has had time with has gotten worse. Our defense is Bad News Bears bad. The Biloxi game is dam near sold out from what I hear but I know a few are regretting buying tickets and they will let the staff know if they play this bad. The Stands at MGM park are close to the field as is the dugout and the bullpen.
    Last edited by parabrave; 03-04-2023 at 06:09 PM.

vCash
    You have got to get rid of Foxhall at this point. I would do it now. No use in waiting. Then after the season, you clean house roster wise. Use the portal and get the best bullpen Money can buy. You have starters in Lo, Loftin, Forsythe. But go out and get someone who throws gas and strikes. Hell go get the Ohio State kid we faced last night. Dude was nasty…

We should have a scout literally watching games for kids who want to play in the sec. There are plenty out there. Kid from Ball State right now, there is a kid from Wright State who is blowing up. You go get who you have to…

If Lemonis doesn’t want to, you fire his ass and I mean literally hand Vitello a blank check. Then would be Burroughs but I doubt he would leave La Tech. After that, it’s a crap shoot unless you wanted to try and lure Schloss or McDonnell away
    again.

Something has to change, and change now or we are going to be the laughing stock 2 years in a row after coming off 4 straight Omaha trips and a Natty…