Thread: Anybody watching Auburn at Alabama?

vCash

Anybody watching Auburn at Alabama?

I suppose we want Alabama to win, but they're hard to pull for.

It's pretty much a street brawl so far.

Would somebody tell me how they can collide in mid-air, fall 6 feet to the hardwood floor, and get up like nothing's happened?

vCash
    Yes, we need Bama to win.

On a side note, there's an outside chance after Saturday there will be 5 teams that finish 9-9 (Us, Vandy, Florida, Arkansas and Auburn). I wonder how the seeding in the SEC tournament would work if that scenario played out?

vCash
    Auburn up 40-33 at the half. I swear the few, and I mean few, times I've ever pulled for Bama or Ole Miss in order to help us they always shite the bed. If I wanted Bama to lose tonight they'd win by 40.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCurtain74 View Post
    Yes, we need Bama to win.

On a side note, there's an outside chance after Saturday there will be 5 teams that finish 9-9 (Us, Vandy, Florida, Arkansas and Auburn). I wonder how the seeding in the SEC tournament would work if that scenario played out?
    It would be a mess if that happened. There's probably some precedence formula though. Vandy is beating UK at the moment. If they hold on to win, that would give them 10 I think. I think it would be better for us if Kentucky wins since they're in already.

Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Auburn up 40-33 at the half. I swear the few, and I mean few, times I've ever pulled for Bama or Ole Miss in order to help us they always shite the bed. If I wanted Bama to lose tonight they'd win by 40.
    Yep, happens every time.

vCash
    Auburn up 12 with just under 9 to play. Shit...

vCash
    I have a feeling we're going to see a real brawl before the games over. Bama #5 should be ejected - threw the ball at the Auburn guy on the ground.

vCash
    Down to single digits and they are about to brawl.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Somebody finna pop a cap in someone?s ass

vCash
    They're ejecting two players for leaving the bench, and #5 Alabama gets foul shots? I guess they didn't see him throw the ball at the Auburn dude. And I want Bama to win but that was pretty bad.

vCash
    OT in Tuscaloosa.

vCash
    Auburn played stupid after being up by 17.

vCash
    well ,pearl is he coach so.....