Thread: Bubble Watch

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I'd love to be an 11 seed. As I said in another thread we've got to upset someone in the 1st round and no 6 seed wants to play us and we'll scare the hell out of any 3 seed.
    The only reason I don't want to be an 11, which I'd honestly prefer, is because I feel like if we're an 11 we're gonna be in the play in. If we can be an 11 and miss the play in then give that to me all day. Not much difference in playing a 6 or 7, but it would be a sizable difference in playing a Texas or an Arizona over maybe getting Marquette once again or the most beatable Gonzaga team in the last 10 years. As I said earlier, avoid the 1 as long as possible.

Our luck we'll get hot at the right for the second time this century and end up as an 8 or 9 and have to play Houston in the second round.
    Last edited by StarkVegasSteve; 02-27-2023 at 11:03 PM.