This what I think the bubble teams have to do to get in to the tournament, Also this is what I think the committee is thinking, not me. Also assuming there will be two or three bid stealers.

#39 Memphis- Memphis wins tomorrow against SMU and beats Houston on Sunday, they are in regardless of what they do in the AAC tournament.

#40 Boise State- Win at Utah State and win two in the MWC tourney, they are probably in. .

#41 West Virginia - Beat Kansas State on Saturday they are in regardless of what happens in the Big 12 tournament

#42 Auburn - Beat Alabama or Tennessee they are in

#43 Mississippi State- Beat Vandy and win a game in the SEC Tournament but my gut is telling me two games. Win two games and State is a lock, one game I think State is probably in but hanging in the balance.

#44 Nevada- Probably has to win the MWC Tournament or beat UNLV this weekend and get to the Championship game, but don't think that will be enough

#45 Arizona State- Beat UCLA and USC on the the road and win a game, maybe two in the PAC-12 Tourney

#46 Wisconsin- Has to beat Purdue and Minnesota and win two games in the Big 10 tourney

#69 North Carolina- Beat Duke and win two games in the ACC tourney

#70 Oklahoma State- Beat Texas Tech and get to the Big 12 Championship game

#71 Michigan- Beat Illinois and IU on the road and probably two games in Big 10 Tourney

#72 Utah State- Win MWC Tournament

#73 Clemson- Beat Notre Dame and get to the ACC Championship game

#74 Charleston - Win CAA Tournament

#75 Penn State- Beat Northwestern and Maryland and probably two or three games in the Big 10 tournament

#76 Texas Tech- Win the Big 12 Tournament