Thread: WMD's Armchair QB: Bear Down! Edition

vCash

WMD's Armchair QB: Bear Down! Edition

Gents, WMD's Bear Down! Edition of Armchair QB is up at FWTCT. I'll be on the road today, but should have data on my phone to check in periodically. You know the drill. It's a Great Day to be a Bulldog!
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Bad link, here's a link that works.

http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.co...ott-dan-mullen
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    'Preciate it, Ref. Just realized that, but you beat me to the fix. Thanks!!!
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    WMD. I agree on almost all points. But you got #6 wrong. Cahoun's best tackle of the night was the suplex of Robert Kimdeche.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    WMD. I agree on almost all points. But you got #6 wrong. Cahoun's best tackle of the night was the suplex of Robert Kimdeche.
    Magnum TA approved that tackle

vCash
    We're talking about the same play. I'd just forgotten it was Kimdeechee on the receiving end. I just remembered the suplex. It was glorious!

vCash
    my wife, who knows nothing about football said, "did you see that skinny guy slam that big dude?" I was beside myself....

vCash
    Shameless late Friday self-promotion bump before I lose data and cell service.

vCash
    Good write up, except that you're WAY outta line on #8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Gents, WMD's Bear Down! Edition of Armchair QB is up at FWTCT. I'll be on the road today, but should have data on my phone to check in periodically. You know the drill. It's a Great Day to be a Bulldog!
    I don't get the hate for the Tubby fair catch. He was at the 7, not the 5. And if he let it go, one bad bounce and you're pinned at the 1. Who cares if you're at the 7 or the 20 when you're running out the clock? He made the right play. What went wrong was calling a passing play on 2nd down. Don't make that mistake and we're not pinned for the punt, and nothing goes wrong.