Thread: thanks lemonis, you were worth it

Banned
    vCash

thanks lemonis, you were worth it

i hate overreacting early but this is the 3 flat out gut wrenching embarrassing losses in 3 of 5 games.

but man if this is how we respond to last year... i'm checked out and will just go to baseball games to socialize. that's all we look interested in doing.

vCash
    I'm probably in the minority, but I would take a consistent winning team that doesn't win a natty over a team that wins 1 and then flat out sucks for a few seasons. Our natty was awesome, but it isn't worth being trash since

vCash
    Lemonis won the lottery with that team.

vCash
    This team expects their opponents to come to Dudy Noble to experience the best college baseball venue in the country and take an L.

No, dummies, they coming here to beat your asses and make you like it.

It’s a rough world out there.

vCash
    Not competitive after a bad year with the new transfer rules in place, and here you go.

vCash
    Loo going to look awesome in purple and gold next year

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm probably in the minority, but I would take a consistent winning team that doesn't win a natty over a team that wins 1 and then flat out sucks for a few seasons. Our natty was awesome, but it isn't worth being trash since
    68k posts and this might be your worst

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    68k posts and this might be your worst
    I guess. Marlin fans probably walking around with their chest out tonight bc they won a couple WS and sucked every other season

ETA... I totally get a natty trumps all outlook, but I would enjoy a 2017-9 run of 3 CWS over a 2021-3 run of a natty and total embarrassment for 2 seasons. Again, I realize I'm in the minority. Guess you can look at your natty tee shirt for 6 months till football starts. Thank God my braves are about to start
    Last edited by msstate7; 02-24-2023 at 07:42 PM.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Sure it is. It is the Florida Marlins protocol. It absolutely worth it.

Now, if we can?t do something simple like get strikes, what does it matter.

vCash
    How is Lane still in the game.
    Way to protect the plate Highfill.

vCash
    Lane just missed 82 down the pipe. If their catcher wasn?t stupid, that last pitch would have been strike 3.

vCash
    Lane smashes one and finds grass due to the boot. Way to fight.

vCash
    Amani needs to just let the pitch come to him and drive it. Seems like he is lunging a little.

vCash
    New rule, if you are getting your ass handed to you, you cannot wear jewelry like a fairy while playing baseball.

vCash
    I've been thinking about this since end of last season. The NC was worth it and here is why.

Can you imagine not having a NC and watching OM right now, pass us by? Can you imagine the insult. It would be worse than losing 20 egg bowls in a row. OM won a NC the easy way and if we didn't have one. What pain that would be, so yeah it was worth it.

Now that said, no excuse for this debacle. It is embarrassing as we watch OM pass us by. We are M over S. We are one of the top baseball programs in the country. We look like a SWAC team.

vCash
    I personally would take the Natty and 2 bad seasons only because I somehow know that its the only men's team natty I will ever get to experience in my lifetime. But if we are going to just keep descending with Lemonis then we need to move on because MSU baseball should always be able to get talent but it still has to be coached and developed.