Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am telling you guys this kid has superstar written all over him jurrangelo-cijntje

vCash

I am telling you guys this kid has superstar written all over him jurrangelo-cijntje

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I won't be convinced til Shotgun chimes in with his assessment of Jurrangellto's "arterial rotational gyroscopic push"....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    And Dakota Jordan is the Tommy Tanks of 2023

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    And Dakota Jordan is the Tommy Tanks of 2023
    Dakota Jordan is the Albert Belle of 2023, minus the issues

vCash
    Picked by the Brewers/ That will make 3 if he does eventually sign with them. Whoops forgot about Danny Brown so 4.

vCash
    Lo was all over the place yesterday. espn.com, mlb.com, sec network, baseball america. He?s gonna be the real deal. Im excited for him
    Last edited by SaintDawg; 02-24-2023 at 11:41 AM.

vCash
    Has there ever been a pitcher that pitches both ways in the SEC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    There's only been a handful ever and never one at high level college baseball. So he is the first.

vCash
    Pat Venditte is the only one I can think of that actually got to the majors, and he bounced around for something like 6 years.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash
    I thought he looked great Wednesday. When he missed, it wasn't by much. His fastball has serious movement on it.

This team has a lot of young studs right now.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    The guy throws with both hands and throws it with accuracy and velocity with both hands. To say he's going to be a superstar is like saying the sky is blue. It's not really going out on a limb. Most knew how big of a deal it was to get him. The kid played on the best travel ball team in the country for two years. Played with Druw Jones, Max Clark, and Elijah Green.

By next year when he's our Friday night guy don't be surprised if ESPN figures out a way to get us in Primetime either on a Friday night or do an early season Sunday Night Baseball. Most don't realize how close College Sunday Night Baseball was to happening last year had the lockout dragged on further into the season

vCash
    Have only gotten to watch highlights of our games on YouTube. Why is no one talking about our 2nd basemen? That kid is stud, what year is he?

Just from watching highlights- Jordan, Larry, Ledbetter, Highfill, Alford and Chance are going to be really good. Not sure their classification but if they will all be here another year that is a great nucleus offensively at least.

We have just got to get some stud arms in here.
    Last edited by MoreCowbell; 02-24-2023 at 12:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Have only gotten to watch highlights of our games on YouTube. Why is no one talking about our 2nd basemen? That kid is stud, what year is he?
    There's plenty talking about him. There's been multiple threads and he was a 2nd Team Preseason AA. His name is Amani Larry. He's a junior.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    There's plenty talking about him. There's been multiple threads and he was a 2nd Team Preseason AA. His name is Amani Larry. He's a junior.
    My bad I must have missed it, he really jumped out to me. Like his energy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    My bad I must have missed it, he really jumped out to me. Like his energy
    He's a stud. He's very good and as you said is a high energy guy. He's also just oozes confidence.

vCash
    Even if he just threw right handed, I would be super pumped about a freshman that threw 97 with that kind of movement.

vCash
    Shoot, just go ahead and make him the Friday night guy now.

I'm mostly kidding, Cade is great and Lo is a freshman and will have some hiccups. But always throwing to the same-handed batter gives you quite a bit of margin, and with his stuff, he will likely be a monster sooner than later. And we need SP we can count on in a big way. He definitely needs to be in the weekend rotation soon.

vCash
    Big article about him on Fox.com yesterday. Many comments and very positive press for him and our program. Hail State! Update: Still a featured story today with videos.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 02-24-2023 at 02:20 PM.

vCash
    Make him the damn Friday night guy next week. F the USM game. Put him on Friday and Loftin on Saturday. Screw the older guys and get them the F out of the program.