Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF: How is Brandon Miller not in jail and instead leading the SEC in scoring

vCash

WTF: How is Brandon Miller not in jail and instead leading the SEC in scoring

idgaf but with this lack of oversight by the adults somebody or everybody should be walking - oats, burns, and/or the pres. what a cluster17 and just another sign of the times!! congrats on your #1 seed you low life m17rs

?Six pack - a bunch of circle jerking snowflakes?

-DangerDawg

vCash
    What happened ?

vCash
    Roll Tide!!!!

vCash
    You answered your own question - he's the SEC leading scorer on the #1/2 team in the nation.

vCash
    It's gonna get ugly for Oats if he doesn't sit Miller.

vCash
    I’m not sure he did anything illegal (I could be wrong). But he was certainly wrong and both Oats and Byrne should be terminated for their handling of the situation. You have to have higher standards as an organization. That’s my opinion. You have to have a high standard,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    I’m not sure he did anything illegal (I could be wrong). But he was certainly wrong and both Oats and Byrne should be terminated for their handling of the situation. You have to have higher standards as an organization. That’s my opinion. You have to have a high standard,
    he held then delivered a murderer a loaded gun to commit a premeditated murder

?Six pack - a bunch of circle jerking snowflakes?

-DangerDawg

vCash
    With Will Wade gone Oats has grabbed the crown of the biggest POS in the league
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 02-21-2023 at 07:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    he held then delivered a murderer a loaded gun to commit a premeditated murder
    As I said, I could be wrong. But if he didn’t know a crime was going to be committed, he might not be charged. But I’m not a lawyer, or a cop, or a prosecutor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    With Will Wade gone Oats is the biggest POS in the league
    He's moved to the top of Ole Miss's wish list.**

vCash
    Didn't it come out that oats and the team knew miles was having issues?

vCash
    Knew he was having issues and knew he was about to kill someone is 2 different things.

vCash
    Was it miller's gun?

vCash
    He should have at least sat until investigation was over when they knew he was linked.

Win at all cost that is the Bama way. That is all that matters, period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Was it miller's gun?
    Yes he provided the gun that was used in the murder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Just wondering was it registered to him. I've read the clicker saying he provided it, but haven't read if it was actually his

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Intent is all that matters. If Miller knew in advance the gun would be used for murder, that's accessory to murder. But he's not going to admit that regardless of the truth. Otherwise, it's not illegal. Perhaps against code of conduct or team rules at bama, but not illegal by itself.

vCash
    Not only did Miller provide the gun, he used his vehicle to block the victims vehicle before the shooting took place. He was at the scene of the crime.

This may be the most outrageous non-discipline I have ever seen of an athlete. Byrne is trash and not just because of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Intent is all that matters. If Miller knew in advance the gun would be used for murder, that's accessory to murder. But he's not going to admit that regardless of the truth. Otherwise, it's not illegal. Perhaps against code of conduct or team rules at bama, but not illegal by itself.
    Miller texted that there was one in the chamber when he delivered the gun ?.the 17er knew

vCash
    I would hope that if this ever happened here, the fans would stand up for justice. There is a mother of a 5 yr old now dead.