Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: ULM game 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    oh, the melt is getting richer by the second
    No melt Amigo. Just the facts! This pitching staff is as bad as everyone thought it would be.

vCash
    Melting based on clear and evident causes for concern is different than based on pure emotion. Some of us who have watched baseball for decades see clear reasons for concern. Sometimes it does take the normal 15-20 games to see things. But sometimes not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Going to wear my NC shirt tomorrow to make myself feel better.
    Does that work?

I don't even want to get mine out right now.

vCash
    Program is toast. May as well start lookin for a Lemonis replacement.

vCash
    We are 2-2 with loses to VMI and ULM. This is the same bullshit as last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    We are 2-2 with loses to VMI and ULM. This is the same bullshit as last year.
    On the bright side, everyone should be clear to plan their family vacation in June now. I don't think post-season baseball is going to be a conflict.

vCash
    And I see the basketball thread is 8 pages long, so that can't be good... oh well.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Tony. Vitello. Hand him a blank check, keys to the stadium, and naming rights to any building, stadium, or street on campus.
    Pass. Winning isn't that important to hire that douche. Plus, a blank check? For what? So we can stick our chests out for a sport almost no one outside MS/LA gives a crap about. I live in GA and 90% of their fans don't even know they have a baseball team.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If we have a losing record, he should be gone no doubt about it
    And Will be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Does that work?

I don't even want to get mine out right now.
    Gotta' try something to overcome the thought we'll be on the 2024 NYT Bestseller list The Rise and Fall of Mississippi State Baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Tony. Vitello. Hand him a blank check, keys to the stadium, and naming rights to any building, stadium, or street on campus.
    I will spend my last dollar and take my last breath fighting so that douchebag never wears the Maroon and White.

vCash
    Any chance we could get Link Jerrett? Notre Dame probably didn’t even know what baseball was before him. Just wondering what it would take

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Any chance we could get Link Jerrett? Notre Dame probably didn’t even know what baseball was before him. Just wondering what it would take
    It would be really hard to pry him away from Florida State

vCash
    This question is about the mental state rather than the physical state but how does it affect a team if they are already behind the majority of the time before they even have an at-bat? It's bound to make everyone press a little. How do you overcome that instead of letting it snowball? Coaching or team leaders? We've been trailing in the bottom of the first 3 out of the first 4 so far. It's almost like our batters are saying "Here we go again" and start pressing and jumping on pitches early in the count.

vCash
    Major concern, personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Pass. Winning isn't that important to hire that douche. Plus, a blank check? For what? So we can stick our chests out for a sport almost no one outside MS/LA gives a crap about. I live in GA and 90% of their fans don't even know they have a baseball team.
    “Winning is not that important” Welcome to the Mississippi State fan base. We would rather be nice and lose than be mean and win. Good god that is such a loser mentality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    And I see the basketball thread is 8 pages long, so that can't be good... oh well.
    We fought. We got beat. Missouri did a good job of exploiting our weaknesses.

vCash
    I will spend my last dollar and take my last breath fighting so that douchebag never wears the Maroon and White.
    Fine we will go hire Tommy Raffo because golly gee he is a nice guy and they always win. Oh wait, no they do not.

vCash
    Melting based on clear and evident causes for concern is different than based on pure emotion. Some of us who have watched baseball for decades see clear reasons for concern. Sometimes it does take the normal 15-20 games to see things. But sometimes not.
    You literally told everyone Sunday morning that we had nothing to worry about and we were all overreacting.

vCash
    bump