Same shit different year. It's either a recruiting issue or a coaching issue and it falls back on him either way. Guy just sits on his ass and lets guys who haven't performed fail over and over again. Hi Parker Stinnett! I don't know what the **** we are doing- or aren't doing but it isn't working. And to people that say he won a NC- well our worst baseball poster on here knows that Landon Sims is unhittable. You can't really screw that up. Although Foxhall almost did bring in Parker Stinnett in instead of Sims when we were behind to piss away the game 2 against Texas in Omaha so maybe Foxhall is that dumb.

He should have been fired last year. But this is what happens when you choose friends over winning Lemonis. He better learn that ****ing lesson now if he doesn't want to end up at the Citadel where VMI can kick his ass over and over again.

We need to bring in Jay Powell as interim pitching coach and move Dohm, Loftin, or Loo to the rotation- whichever one is the most ready.

Luke Hancock is going to force us to play Highfill. We can't have teams just running at will on us- ESPECIALLY with this staff.

Defense- just have to rep it. That's the best way to get better at it that I know. Good thing we have Ron Polk around who I would use to just rep the heck out of it for hours.