Thread: Foxhall sucks

vCash

Foxhall sucks

I've said for awhile and it's fact. He's over paid and sucks! The rest can be fixed, but Foxhall hasn't brought good enough talent or coached up much talent. He's the weak link and can go tonight and we wouldn't miss him.

vCash
    ?I see us in Omaha?. Todd

vCash
    I thought he was a genius for managing our arms through the championship at Omaha!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    ?I see us in Omaha?. Todd
    Link where I said this?

Good luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    I thought he was a genius for managing our arms through the championship at Omaha!?
    Well even Rocky couldn't screw up Landon Sims.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Actually Cooter was pissed at Foxhall during that run and thought he had cost us the series. Fortunately he was wrong. Unfortunately he may be right in the long-term.

vCash
    Foxhall was struggling the championship year. He just had two guys that were great and a 3rd guy get rolling The rest of the pen was still pretty scattered. We don't have a legit Friday starter on this team. Smith a Gartman are solid Sunday guys. We've struggled to throw strikes since Foxhall got here.
    Our total loyalty to kids who shouldn't get that is a problem for Lemonis, he's got to fix that. But pitching is our true struggle again this year. This staff better get right fast.

vCash
    If we suck again this year, it'll be interesting to see what our new AD does about it.

vCash
    I am aware of current high school team that has a pitcher who fox hall is recruiting. The kids bumps 94-95 steady but lacks control. The #2 pitcher on the same team bumps 89 with a good CB, CH and slider and Fox has never talked to him. USM, LA TEch and Memphis have though. He's infatuated with blowing 2 by the hitter and then throwing pitches out the zone and get em to chase. it ain't working

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    If we suck again this year, it'll be interesting to see what our new AD does about it.
    Exactly. 'This year'. But not after two games. Folks need to act like the seasoned baseball folks we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Well even Rocky couldn't screw up Landon Sims.
    And don't forget about Bednar/ He deserves the Statue for what he did.