Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve Campbell and Joey Jones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Sigh...note the "sarcasticerics"
    If you can show them to me I'll retract. But those asterisks were not for sarcasm. They clearly denote profanity in screwing Joey Jones.

vCash
    Yep. It ain't 6-pack but still

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Those are asterisks that were generated to censor the "F" "U" "C" "K" that he typed. He wasn't being sarcastic at all. SIGH on you.
    Oh...whoops...well then yeah, that was a really dumb post!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    As an off field guy, it's a great hire. A former head coach who built a D1 program from the ground up and who knows our recruiting territory extremely well. I'm not going hold coaching for JoMo against a guy who has had success elsewhere.
    While at the HWY 12/Montgomery St intersection carrying my wife food to my SR State Son's apartment before we went to the basketball game tonight, a flatbed truck crossed in front of us with two large piles of sand on it. Scared me to death, as I was afraid JoMo was back!*****. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    While at the HWY 12/Montgomery St intersection carrying my wife food to my SR State Son's apartment before we went to the basketball game tonight, a flatbed truck crossed in front of us with two large piles of sand on it. Scared me to death, as I was afraid JoMo was back!*****. Hail State!
    Well, if they were piles of sand, it would stand to reason that they had not been pounded. So there was nothing to fear.

vCash
    Joey Jones can?t get a real job at Bama his Alma Mater? goes to South in Mobile. He couldn?t even get the UAB job. So I will say again. **** Joey Jones and the horse he road in on. When we r to the point that we are adding back hires from Dumbo Jimbo?. We r in trouble. How many user names does Stupid Steve aka cohen?s bitch use on this page?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    Joey Jones can?t get a real job at Bama his Alma Mater? goes to South in Mobile. He couldn?t even get the UAB job. So I will say again. **** Joey Jones and the horse he road in on. When we r to the point that we are adding back hires from Dumbo Jimbo?. We r in trouble. How many user names does Stupid Steve aka cohen?s bitch use on this page?
    Lighten up Francis.

vCash
    Going for bad takes poster of the year and starting early. How's that basketball prediction going for you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyDawg View Post
    Going for bad takes poster of the year and starting early. How's that basketball prediction going for you?
    Yikes. That left a mark.

vCash
    Yeah an ex head football coach with sec ties and coaching ties to Alabama high school football. That we hire for an off the field role in player personal is a terrible hire..

At least you are keeping it real with your ridiculous post.. 1-10 to finish the season in hoops and now this gem ..
    keep it up..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 02-07-2023 at 09:35 AM.

vCash
    I think you are getting overstimulated at your neighborhood pineapple parties. Aren't those supposed to lighten you up?

vCash
    he flipping the pineapple upside down?

vCash
    Did Joey and your ole lady hook up at a munch or somethin'?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    must be the upside down pineapple

vCash
    Joey as an on field coach would be a bad hire. Joey in an off field role to introduce Arnett and the new staff to coaches in AL, LA, and GA is a good idea. That now gives you another solid recruiter who knows coaches all over the South. Also reinforces something good to see in that we're not just focusing on MS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Joey as an on field coach would be a bad hire. Joey in an off field role to introduce Arnett and the new staff to coaches in AL, LA, and GA is a good idea. That now gives you another solid recruiter who knows coaches all over the South. Also reinforces something good to see in that we're not just focusing on MS.
    And that is what he was hired for. Same thing with Steve and the JCs.

vCash
    word. but why can some not see this or just wanna argue crap for?