Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ryland Goede Commits

vCash
    At first I thought the chic was a MSU hostess that won him over. Regardless, I suppose he can help us. Know very little about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    If your definition of successful is anything other than winning the West, you are wrong.
    So the 1998 season was better than 1999 or 2014?

OK.

We've only had I think nine or ten 9+ win seasons in school history including this year. Which makes this season a top 10 season in school history at this point.

And I'll add- we're probably a decent kicker away from having back to back 9 win seasons if you think about it. Can't change the results though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    If your definition of successful is anything other than winning the West, you are wrong.
    Completely subjective. Every season can have a different "definition" of successful. Because every season plays out with very different circumstances. This season for instance. It was like nothing that any other team experienced and in the end I think most would say it was successful. Could have been better, could have been worse. But all things considered it would be hard to say it wasn't successful.

vCash
    he looks like Tarzan hope he doesn't play like jane. he is a pretty boy for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    he looks like Tarzan hope he doesn't play like jane. he is a pretty boy for sure.
    All I know is that he is the best TE on the team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    You obviously didn't see the movie where Jane's a bad ass.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    So the 1998 season was better than 1999 or 2014?

OK.

We've only had I think nine or ten 9+ win seasons in school history including this year. Which makes this season a top 10 season in school history at this point.

And I'll add- we're probably a decent kicker away from having back to back 9 win seasons if you think about it. Can't change the results though.
    The ending of the 2014 season ruined the 2014 season. Ended on a losing streak.