Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryland Goede Commits

vCash
    How many te/h-backs do we need to add these positions for next season?

vCash
    Just a guess, but I’m expecting Harmon to move to the TE role as well, and we will prob get another TE transfer during the next portal opening late spring

vCash
    Just wait till Arnett starts recruiting fullbacks who will not have a positive impact in the passing game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Just a guess, but I’m expecting Harmon to move to the TE role as well, and we will prob get another TE transfer during the next portal opening late spring
    Bumphis said Barbay was after some of his guys in the WR room (regarding not having any TEs), joked that he was trying to hold on to them and at least let him work with them until spring.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Just wait till Arnett starts recruiting fullbacks who will not have a positive impact in the passing game.
    Passing is for losers.

vCash

vCash
    There was a rumor a while back, don't know how true it is, that Harmon would transfer if we tried to move him to TE. He has no desire at all to play that position.

vCash
    Then let him transfer to a lower conference then. You don?t see Saban begging for players to play out of position or special teams. You play the position that gets you on the field. Look at Pitts at UF. You have to be on the field and produce at a high level, then you can make demands and get the eye of nfl scouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Massive get for Football and Volleyball!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Then let him transfer to a lower conference then. You don?t see Saban begging for players to play out of position or special teams. You play the position that gets you on the field. Look at Pitts at UF. You have to be on the field and produce at a high level, then you can make demands and get the eye of nfl scouts.
    Harmon is not out of position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I heard we have hired John Bond as a consultant to help us with the triple option offense we'll be running***
    Well Played

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Harmon is not out of position.
    Harmon should not be a WR in the SEC. If he can't be a TE or doesn't want to be a TE, he needs to move on.

vCash
    I think he?s the best TE on our team now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Passing is for losers.
    I would love to see the dogs run out of the wishbone formation for the first play of game one. Heads would be exploding everywhere. Of course cleaning up would be nasty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    How many te/h-backs do we need to add these positions for next season?
    Wouldn't you think 3 TE and 2 h?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I would love to see the dogs run out of the wishbone formation for the first play of game one. Heads would be exploding everywhere. Of course cleaning up would be nasty.
    The fun thing is defenses wouldn't be ready for it

vCash
    My guess
    Kb21 was a cheerleader in high school where they played 8 on 8 football..
    This explains a lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    There was a rumor a while back, don't know how true it is, that Harmon would transfer if we tried to move him to TE. He has no desire at all to play that position.

Stay at WR and not be in the 8 man rotation or move to a position most suited for you and compete for a starting role
    Rather easy choice to me.

vCash
    Stay at WR and not be in the 8 man rotation or move to a position most suited for you and compete for a starting role
    Rather easy choice to me.
    Yeah, if he doesn't want to move to TE - I think we just move on. You don't want a guy to be at a position that he doesn't want to play anyway.

There was a reason Harmon was a late take and didn't have many options despite being an alleged "four star".

Just goes to show you that when we try and win signing day like the bears, we stop doing what has made us successful for years. Give me the 3 star that will do whatever is needed to get on the field. We have made a living off those guys.

vCash
    Tight ends?

Y'all talking about UFOs and Big Foot sightings.

There's no such thing.