Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys Game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Dak is done. Time for the Cowboys to draft a QB. Dak needs to pay some of his salary back. This is the same Dak we saw multiple times in his full career. This looks like the Ole Miss game in 2014 and the Northwestern Bowl Game. Uncanny how he can look like a 4th round draft pick in big games.
    I think you're mixing him up with Tyler Russell

vCash
    Simply said, Dak makes bad decisions at times, and he?s not the most accurate passer to say the least.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Every bit of criticism he gets this week he's absolutely earned. He's looked horrible and is lucky to not have 4 picks. He's going to have a very long offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    You're right. Complete Dallas shitshow from top to bottom.
    This loss is on Dak! You just can?t play like he has in Big Games and expect to win them. 1 freaking TD, 2 INTs. Multiple poor passes. Multiple pore decisions on where to go with the ball. Meanwhile the Rookie is not careless, making the right decisions, finding the short open receivers and using the run game to perfection.

vCash
    Gotta get it to midfield with about 20 seconds

vCash
    Losing Pollard killed them. Plus having a lazy receiving Corps executing unimaginative routes doesn't help. Plus Dak staring down the route is a factor also. I swear on the last 2 INTs it looked the DBs knew the exact routes. And Diggs you suck/

vCash
    Dak is a decent nfl qb, and that's it. Purdy outplayed him

vCash
    Pollard is criminally underpaid. Wow. This is bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Losing Pollard killed them. Plus having a lazy receiving Corps executing unimaginative routes doesn't help. Plus Dak staring down the route is a factor also. I swear on the last 2 INTs it looked the DBs knew the exact routes. And Diggs you suck/
    Yep, yep & yep... Diggs shoulda went Ronnie Lott on Kittle on the acrobatic catch that resulted in the TD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Yep, yep & yep... Diggs shoulda went Ronnie Lott on Kittle on the acrobatic catch that resulted in the TD.
    And diggs also dropped an int on sf td drive.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I remember us arguing that in the summer. Oh how the turntables have turned.

vCash
    Dak chocked and kept trying to force the ball.

vCash
    Dak is Tony Romo. Very good qb during the season who can't get it done in the postseason. I love Dak and I hope he gets it done one day but it ain't looking good for any championships. He'll have a lot of stats at the end but no rings unless something changes.

vCash
    Dak choked. He deserves all the Dallas hate he gets this off-season. He will NEVER win a SB as a Cowboy.

vCash
    My opinion is.... Dak is just an average QB at best. However it absolutely does NOT help him that Dallas has no running game. If Dallas had any semblance of a running threat that would help Dak and the passing game tremendously. But yeah... Dak is no Starbaugh or Aikman or even Danny White.

I'm not sure where Dallas goes from here. They're stuck with Dak and Elliot's salaries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    I remember us arguing that in the summer. Oh how the turntables have turned.
    I argued he was more? I don't really think my position has changed. Dak is a good qb, but he isn't a game changer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lol... cause they won. Take your drunk ass to bed. That's a theme with you, isn't it, Dak played bad but Purdy wasn't that much better. You've been a Dak hater for six years, 17 off drunkard.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-22-2023 at 09:51 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    SF was simply the better team. Dak made bad throws but even eliminating those 2 picks I don't see Dallas winning. You wonder what the future holds for Dak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Lol... cause they won. Take your drunk ass to bed. That's a theme with you, isn't it, Dak played bad but Purdy wasn't the least better. You've been a Dak hater for six years, 17 off drunkard.
    Purdy absolutely played better. He's gone further in 1 year than Dak has in 7

vCash
    The rookie that doesn't even have double digit starts outshines Dak. He's going to get roasted this week.