Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cowboys Game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    No way Dallas is ever going to win with Lamb, Gallup, Brown and Hilton. I don't even have to look. They're bound to have pitiful separation rates. And I would trade Schulz tomorrow for not even attempting a block at the goal line, for nonchalanting getting his feet down on the sideline catch and going out of bounds backwards to allow the clock to keep running. No excuse for that. Ever.
    Yep Yep Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I totally agree, Dak doesn?t have any big time play makers. A few decent ones but he wasn?t very good with decisions today.
    I love Dak, but he can?t carry a big like the top QB can. He?s good but not HOF good yet.
    Yes right or wrong,unfortunately qbs legacies are based on winning championships. They get to much credit for wins and to much blame for losses but if you play that position you know that. I hope Dak can get a ring one day I really do, but him(and the whole team) have things they have to get fixed if that's ever gonna happen.

ETA I honestly wish he could get out of Dallas but it's not happening.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 01-22-2023 at 10:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes right or wrong,unfortunately qbs legacies are based on winning championships. They get to much credit for wins and to much blame for losses but if you play that position you know that. I hope Dak can get a ring one day I really do, but him(and the whole team) have things they have to get fixed if that's ever gonna happen.

They are ok defensively, but no game breakers on offense.

vCash
    They are ok defensively, but no game breakers on offense.
    Agreed, but the defense had a tendency to disappear in the 4th quarter this year and couldn't close out teams. The defense blew 3 two score leads like that this year they win but lost the other 2 and probably cost them the division title which could've made a huge difference in the playoffs.

vCash
    Agreed, but the defense had a tendency to disappear in the 4th quarter this year and couldn't close out teams. The defense blew 3 two score leads like that this year they win but lost the other 2 and probably cost them the division title which could've made a huge difference in the playoffs.
    No doubt but I think today they got wore down in4th quarter. SF offensive line is pretty good. So is theEagles OL.

vCash
    No doubt but I think today they got wore down in4th quarter. SF offensive line is pretty good. So is theEagles OL.
    I agree with that. SF and eagles both are more well rounded than the cowboys

vCash

I so wish Dak could escape there but hard to see a path for it right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    I so wish Dak could escape there but hard to see a path for it right now.
    Man you and me both.