Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys Game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    SF was simply the better team. Dak made bad throws but even eliminating those 2 picks I don't see Dallas winning. You wonder what the future holds for Dak.
    Dak didn't play well but you're right, of the teams left playing this weekend the only team they might've been better than was the giants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Lol... cause they won. Take your drunk ass to bed. That's a theme with you, isn't it, Dak played bad but Purdy wasn't that much better. You've been a Dak hater for six years, 17 off drunkard.
    Passer rating for today...
    Purdy 87.4
    Dak 63.6

Passer rating for season...
    Purdy 107.3
    Dak 91.1

ETA...
    QBR
    Purdy 65.5
    Dak 57.9
    Last edited by msstate7; 01-22-2023 at 09:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Purdy absolutely played better. He's gone further in 1 year than Dak has in 7
    No doubt. Dak's a fraction of what he was five years ago. He looked like that guy last week though...
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    The whole game changed once Pollard was injured and then Dak threw the pick instead of scoring a touchdown before half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Passer rating for today...
    Purdy 87.4
    Dak 63.6

Passer rating for season...
    Purdy 107.3
    Dak 91.1

ETA...
    QBR
    Purdy 65.5
    Dak 57.9
    Really... lol. Just leave you Lane loving douche. No State fan needs you.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    When the cowboys lose Quinn this offseason, they're gonna be in trouble

vCash
    Really... lol. Just leave you Lane loving douche. No State fan needs you.
    Sorry facts bother you. It isn't just dak that purdy has been better than.. He's a good young qb

vCash
    Sorry facts bother you. It isn't just dak that purdy has been better than.. He's a good young qb
    That guy really hates you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    That guy really hates you
    Maybe hes secretly is in love with me

vCash
    You think SF will beat Philly? Okay... I'll take a toke.
    Probably not, but I was talking about Dallas.

vCash
    Oh, you're one to hook on someone when they've won something. Shall we go thru the QBs or coaches that were "hot" and you championed them as the "best" only to flame out a couple years later?? Lolz... anyway, my beef was to Cowbell who thought Dak could do no wrong. You're a douche cause you never, ever gave Dak the benefit of a doubt. You are the ultimate State troll. But because you post 67K in a 5 year period, people give you the benefit of the doubt. You are a MSU TROLL!!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Oh, you're one to hook on someone when they've won something. Shall we go thru the QBs or coaches that were "hot" and you championed them as the "best" only to flame out a couple years later?? Lolz... anyway, my beef was to Cowbell who thought Dak could do no wrong. You're a douche cause you never, ever gave Dak the benefit of a doubt. You are the ultimate State troll. But because you post 67K in a 5 year period, people give you the benefit of the doubt. You are a MSU TROLL!!
    I'm sorry turf, I'm a married man... I'm just not interested

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Dak didn't play well but you're right, of the teams left playing this weekend the only team they might've been better than was the giants.
    As much as all MSU fans love Dak, he had a chance today to prove his legacy. Wasn’t all his fault but he didn’t do much today. I’m not sure his contract would be picked up with a trade to another team, but maybe a trade would help his career a little longer.
    I also wouldn’t be surprised seeing McCarthy fired soon.

vCash
    Dak isn't going anywhere. His deadcap in 2023 is 89 million. He could be cut though, but that's not happening, and it shouldn't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Probably not, but I was talking about Dallas.
    Misread... sorry. I'll still take a toke.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    As much as all MSU fans love Dak, he had a chance today to prove his legacy. Wasn’t all his fault but he didn’t do much today. I’m not sure his contract would be picked up with a trade to another team, but maybe a trade would help his career a little longer.
    I also wouldn’t be surprised seeing McCarthy fired soon.
    I agree, wholeheartedly. He didn't get it done. Hes a lot like Romo, lot of good stats, good regular season but can't get it done in the playoffs. Doubt he could be traded with that contract he'll be a cowboy awhile.

vCash
    I'm sorry turf, I'm a married man... I'm just not interested
    Ha! Only because I don't live on this board like you. I'll check back in about a few weeks from now, but I'll predict you'll still be ripping on State or State graduates. Enjoy...
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Football games are not decided by one guy. No matter how bad the media wants you to believe that, it?s just not true. 49ers are a better team.

vCash
    No way Dallas is ever going to win with Lamb, Gallup, Brown and Hilton. I don't even have to look. They're bound to have pitiful separation rates. And I would trade Schulz tomorrow for not even attempting a block at the goal line, for nonchalanting getting his feet down on the sideline catch and going out of bounds backwards to allow the clock to keep running. No excuse for that. Ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Football games are not decided by one guy. No matter how bad the media wants you to believe that, it?s just not true. 49ers are a better team.
    I totally agree, Dak doesn’t have any big time play makers. A few decent ones but he wasn’t very good with decisions today.
    I love Dak, but he can’t carry a big like the top QB can. He’s good but not HOF good yet.