Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I vote for a Ban!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    I would not question much coming out of Kennison’s mouth ( very very knowledgeable guy.)
    I was just about to say the same thing. Maybe that idea is a little unorthodox but if he was experimenting with something I would surely not question him.

vCash
    I would not question much coming out of Kennison?s mouth ( very very knowledgeable guy.) But I know for a fact we faced a guy from UTDallas who had a Killer off speed and sprinkled in something straight every now and then.

With that being said it was an anomaly but you can only hit what is pitched to you. ?.
    Oh not questioning it at all. But he said that and I was very thrown off needless to say.

vCash
    If everybody that was offended or didn't like or request he be banned for a while would just put KB on their IGNORE LIST. The problem would be solved as you would not even see his dribble responses and you would not feel the need to respond. Threads would resume as normal!

Just a thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Ah yes, look breaking ball and adjust to the fastball lol!
    Hey, maybe he has Gary Sheffield hand speed. *
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Or just get Steve to give him his privileges back and he'll go back to where he belongs
    This would be great!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    If everybody that was offended or didn't like or request he be banned for a while would just put KB on their IGNORE LIST. The problem would be solved as you would not even see his dribble responses and you would not feel the need to respond. Threads would resume as normal!

Just a thought.
    I had forgotten about the ignore feature until this thread. We should all do it. That would help the threads out.

vCash
    The ignore function is great!

vCash
    Probably someone previously banned, I think he/she/It has created a new account and come back to life

Hopefully not a baseball fan
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 01-23-2023 at 08:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Probably someone previously banned, I think he/she/It has created a new account and come back to life

Hopefully not a baseball fan
    Unfortunately he's been posting on genes page for a long time and is worse about baseball. If you can believe that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Unfortunately he's been posting on genes page for a long time and is worse about baseball. If you can believe that.
    For all that's good in this world please don't let him ruin baseball!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    For all that's good in this world please don't let him ruin baseball!
    Only a matter of time.

vCash
    I bet he is a Phillies fan on another account, same logic, same idiotic statements and same backbone…. I am only partially kidding.

vCash
    I bet he is a Phillies fan on another account, same logic, same idiotic statements and same backbone…. I am only partially kidding.
    I was wondering the same thing. Very similar.