Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I vote for a Ban!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I don't think anyone has been talking about him having a different opinion being the issue at all. It's the constant obnoxious diarrhea in those threads over and over and over and over.
    Todd knows what you're talking about. He's just being difficult. We would all be banned if it were like Todd is saying. We're talking about one poster ruining the entire board right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    Does that mean we get to ban people anytime they hijack a thread and make it all about them? If that's the case some of y'all better watch out!
    Come on man. Have you not been reading the board lately?
    Y'all know exactly what we're talking about. The board has become garbage to try to enjoy lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Come on man. Have you not been reading the board lately?
    Y'all know exactly what we're talking about. The board has become garbage to try to enjoy lately.
    Yep. Every thread has been pretty much hijacked to meet somebody's agenda.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Yep. Every thread has been pretty much hijacked to meet somebody's agenda.
    Yeah. Maybe just a week or two off. Let the board get back to normal discussion and a little back and forth.

vCash
    The board has become garbage to try to enjoy lately.
    Yes it has.

vCash
    I don't even have to name the poster that needs a timeout. The threads are impossible to read and enjoy conversation these days. He is trashing our team and we haven't even practiced yet. The board sucks right now due to one insufferable *^#%*
    I'm never in favor of a ban. Just not my style. But I get your point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I hate bans or canceling because everyone one should be able to voice their opinion(unless it's abusive)BUT dadgum there comes a point where you have to stop the insanity and I believe we've reached that point in this particular case and a week or so off might help this particular poster settle down some. Just a little vacation lol
    Or just get Steve to give him his privileges back and he'll go back to where he belongs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Scoob knows who this guy is. He has been banned before for doing the same crap under a other name and he/she/other has a couple more user names here.
    Kb21 has been a constant on genes page. Maybe he's had a different name here. Maybe will James bc his baseball takes are insufferable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Or just get Steve to give him his privileges back and he'll go back to where he belongs
    That would probably be the best solution for all involved

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    No we shouldn't ban the poster for having a different opinion.

Where does it stop? "I think this QB should be starting over this QB". "NO you're wrong! Shut up you idiot. I'm going to get you banned."

"I don't like what Arnett is doing." "NO! SHUT UP! BAN THIS GUY!"
    I agree with this no matter how much kb has ruined it

vCash
    Kb21 has been a constant on genes page. Maybe he's had a different name here. Maybe will James bc his baseball takes are insufferable
    Ah yes, look breaking ball and adjust to the fastball lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I don't think anyone has been talking about him having a different opinion being the issue at all. It's the constant obnoxious diarrhea in those threads over and over and over and over.
    While I agree, I'm just not a bad guy. Although, I certainly agree he's an idiot and you are entitled to that. Worst part is this a first time we run three straight time and don't get a first down he's gonna come back and say I told ya. Nevermind we threw it 3 straight times and went 3 and out numerous times. That doesn't matter to him. Just won't. You can book mark this cause it's gonna happen. And when we lose to bama even better. Nevermind the last 4 times we beat bama were ground and pound. And I'm not a ground and kind guy if I had my choice. But i just want to win. Fact is beating bama is hard. They have better players.

vCash
    While I agree, I'm just not a bad guy. Although, I certainly agree he's an idiot and you are entitled to that. Worst part is this a first time we run three straight time and don't get a first down he's gonna come back and say I told ya. Nevermind we threw it 3 straight times and went 3 and out numerous times. That doesn't matter to him. Just won't. You can book mark this cause it's gonna happen. And when we lose to bama even better. Nevermind the last 4 times we beat bama were ground and pound. And I'm not a ground and kind guy if I had my choice. But i just want to win. Fact is beating bama is hard. They have better players.
    Oh I know he will. He has such an absolute opinion and zero objectivity from the real world.

vCash
    Cracks me up every time!

vCash
    Been gone a couple of weeks and the place goes to **** and you're doing a mob banning action . Let's at least have the balls to name the poster, he probably won't get fired at his job at McDonalds over this if it gets out..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Cracks me up every time!
    I can't even imagine someone trying that. Can you imagine looking breaking ball and dude throws a heater at your head and you're waiting on the break? Lol, lights out! And that's just one of the stupid scenarios that would come from that!

vCash
    I can't even imagine someone trying that. Can you imagine looking breaking ball and dude throws a heater at your head and you're waiting on the break? Lol, lights out! And that's just one of the stupid scenarios that would come from that!
    You would get some ugly swings even if it wasn't thrown at your head!

That's why knuckleball pitchers would mix in a fastball even at 80 MPH in every now and then and it works against MLB hitters. Because those hitters are gearing up for something with a lot of break and then all of a sudden here comes something fairly straight and usually they can't even pull the trigger even if it's right down the middle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    Been gone a couple of weeks and the place goes to **** and you're doing a mob banning action . Let's at least have the balls to name the poster, he probably won't get fired at his job at McDonalds over this if it gets out..
    KB21

vCash
    I'm pretty sure several years ago, I was at a coaches clinic and Mike Kinnison said this, and I was pretty dumbfounded. To his credit, he said it was something they were experimenting with I believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    I'm pretty sure several years ago, I was at a coaches clinic and Mike Kinnison said this, and I was pretty dumbfounded. To his credit, he said it was something they were experimenting with I believe.
    I would not question much coming out of Kennison’s mouth ( very very knowledgeable guy.) But I know for a fact we faced a guy from UTDallas who had a Killer off speed and sprinkled in something straight every now and then.

With that being said it was an anomaly but you can only hit what is pitched to you. ….