Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dawgs UF Game Thread

vCash
    Jans at least stopped playing Tolu tonight. That?s been needed for a few games now. That Jeffries possession was horrible and a microcosm of his play all year. If you just win this and/or the Georgia game this season feels drastically different. Disappointing and we definitely need impact shooters from the portal for next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    As of now, you are not wrong. Fort can play. But we will have to see who he gets out of the portal. Has to get 2 IMPACT portal players.
    Hope so about Fort. But we've seen recently good numbers from smaller colleges/lesser conferences don't translate to this level. So we'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Call me shotgun, Chicken little, DA, whatever, but we have no one coming in that can save this program. Jans will be fired after next season. Book it
    Childish. The portal hasn't even opened yet. This season is in the tank but don't act like recruiting high school kids really matters in cbb anymore.

vCash
    2023 sec basketball recruiting has 13 sec teams with an avg of 90 except one team. That one team is miss state at 86. That is so awful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IngomarDawg View Post
    Jans at least stopped playing Tolu tonight. That?s been needed for a few games now. That Jeffries possession was horrible and a microcosm of his play all year. If you just win this and/or the Georgia game this season feels drastically different. Disappointing and we definitely need impact shooters from the portal for next year.
    I would probably start: Davis, Moore, Jones, Matthews, and McNair. Bring Tolu and DJ off the bench. And then 1 more guy. Don't know who. Maybe just play 7.

vCash
    Homedawg, you said it's jimmys and Joes that make a difference in football. Do you think it's different in basketball? This class is really bad, and it's the 2nd really bad class in a row

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I would probably start: Davis, Moore, Jones, Matthews, and McNair. Bring Tolu and DJ off the bench. And then 1 more guy. Don't know who. Maybe just play 7.
    Play me? Hell, I'm about the level of recruit we getting these days. Haha, I know you didn't mean me

vCash
    Call me shotgun, Chicken little, DA, whatever, but we have no one coming in that can save this program. Jans will be fired after next season. Book it
    I'll take that bet... you name the amount

vCash
    We won't have tolu or McNair next season. We gonna be Rick ray level

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'll take that bet... you name the amount
    I won't bet he's fired, but i'll bet we'd below .400 winning % in sec after 2 seasons

vCash
    We've literally shot ourselves out of the tournament. What a disappointment.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Homedawg, you said it's jimmys and Joes that make a difference in football. Do you think it's different in basketball? This class is really bad, and it's the 2nd really bad class in a row
    And the last class is on Howland. The current class is Jan's but again he was just getting here. I get it... it's his job to get players. But it's impossible at a school like ours to get a good class in that shirt order. We gonna have to get some portal help. I get that.

vCash
    The last 2 trips Moore should have had the ball. Not Cam and for sure not DJ. Moore is the only players we have that can create a shot and make it.

vCash
    I won't bet he's fired, but i'll bet we'd below .400 winning % in sec after 2 seasons
    You just said he would be fired-- Jan's will be fired after next season - book it. I'm checking out. Good grief.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    We've literally shot ourselves out of the tournament. What a disappointment.
    This was never ever going to be a tourney team.

vCash
    We can change rotations all we want. It's not going to change the outcome.

vCash
    You just said he would be fired-- Jan's will be fired after next season - book it. I'm checking out. Good grief.
    Should be fired and will be fired are 2 different things. He can't recruit, so you can't win in the sec, but he will probably get a 3rd year even though he shouldn't

vCash
    We won't have tolu or McNair next season. We gonna be Rick ray level
    Tolu has another year--- if we are willing to pay him for it. Course he missed about 5 point blank. Layups so guess we need to recruit a guy that can make lay ups.

vCash
    Should be fired and will be fired are 2 different things. He can't recruit, so you can't win in the sec, but he will probably get a 3rd year even though he shouldn't
    You said WILL be fired. I didn't write that you did. Dear goodness.

vCash
    This was never ever going to be a tourney team.
    I disagree if we make free throws and wide open 3's, but it doesn't matter either way.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.