Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im kinda impressed with how tight this staff is with information.

vCash

Im kinda impressed with how tight this staff is with information.

Some people on here said our media members were only excited about hiring these good ol boy coaches so they would have sources inside the program.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 01-20-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I think Arnett is a Loose Lips Sink Ships kind of guy.

vCash
    Sounds like he found out who The Mole was.

vCash
    He definitely seems like a "keep it in the clubhouse" guy. Even with the media his conversations are more informative when there isn't a camera or microphone in his face.

vCash
    The braves' GM is super quiet like that too, and to be honest, I hate it. I like getting insight to what's going on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Sounds like he found out who The Mole was.
    Does the mole have long braided hair and a flat brim hat?

vCash
    Its not that serious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Wondered the same.

vCash
    And smell like cabbage?

vCash
    When I think "mole" I think of someone on the inside with actual knowledge of things, not someone who just hangs around the parking lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The braves' GM is super quiet like that too, and to be honest, I hate it. I like getting insight to what's going on
    It definitely sucks from a fan perspective because we want names and information, but from a functionally standpoint, I like keeping everything under wraps until things are finalized.

vCash
    there is only one site that provides MSU info. So a lack of competition can create complacency. It was best when Steve and Gene competed against Paul and others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    And smell like cabbage?
    I wish I could rep you on my phone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    there is only one site that provides MSU info. So a lack of competition can create complacency. It was best when Steve and Gene competed against Paul and others.
    We have Homedawg.

vCash
    The greatest thing about Arnette is what I like about him the most. No one knows what he?s thinking. Kiffin said it after the EB?.he played zero coverage with no safeties in the middle. Which Kiffin admitted was a very bold move that they could not take advantage of. His hiring process has been the same too. We don?t need to know what he?s thinking, we just need to trust him as the leader of our program.

He might not be the ?sexy hire?, but he could become the best hire that we fell as backwards in to. Nothing wrong with being lucky!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    The greatest thing about Arnette is what I like about him the most. No one knows what he?s thinking. Kiffin said it after the EB?.he played zero coverage with no safeties in the middle. Which Kiffin admitted was a very bold move that they could not take advantage of. His hiring process has been the same too. We don?t need to know what he?s thinking, we just need to trust him as the leader of our program.

He might not be the ?sexy hire?, but he could become the best hire that we fell as backwards in to. Nothing wrong with being lucky!
    Being unpredictable is about as good a trait as a head coach can have

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Bingo! One was like the Enquirer & that's not going to work with Arnett. It's really obvious that Arnett has paid attention to a lot of things since being here and he's going to change some things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    When I think "mole" I think of someone on the inside with actual knowledge of things, not someone who just hangs around the parking lot.
    Exactly. Steve has had info for years because he got that info from people inside the building. And good for him for doing so, that's part of his job.
    But he's on the outside. Not a mole. The mole would be whomever leaks the info to Steve.

vCash
    The more open our program is, the more outside programs can do things to potentially undermine us.

We need a more tight lipped program to protect ourselves.

vCash
    If fans bring totally in the dark leads us to recruiting better players and winning more games then I do not need to know a thing. If he wins he can run the program however he wants to. I believe he has a winning staff.