Thread: Official Staff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    KB21 and Homedawg evidently have a strong dislike for MSU. stfu
    What's my dislike? I'm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    KB21 and Homedawg evidently have a strong dislike for MSU. stfu
    This is a terribly misguided post. Homedawg??? I think you need to do some research.

vCash
    So, if you don?t like caveman football, you must not like Mississippi State?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    It is past time for this one to go, adds nothing to any discussion at all just bombs thread after thread. I?ll hang up and listen for a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    It is past time for this one to go, adds nothing to any discussion at all just bombs thread after thread. I?ll hang up and listen for a while.
    Exactly. I?m all for differing opinions, and that?s part of why this is a great message board. KB21 isn?t wanting discussion, though. He wants to be unbearable. Once you?ve stated your position, let it be.

I still move he be banned.

vCash
    And we haven't played a snap of the new offense. Not one. You're complaining to complain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    And we haven't played a snap of the new offense. Not one. You're complaining to complain.
    More fuel for fire with this one.

vCash
    Let me know when Bump is selected by the AFCA for the 35 under 35 leadership conference and becomes an offensive coordinator.
    Man, how could we ever hope to hire another of these 35 under 35 guys? David Stuckman, Ray Pickering, Nate Letton, Kris McCullough. Rarified air, to be sure.

Even Leach wouldn't agree with you on the AR. No weaknesses and a perfect system? My gosh dude. EVERY offense has an 'answer' for every defense called. If there was an offense that didn't have an answer for one type of defense, it would easily be the worst offense ever designed. People said the same about the triple option, you wanna run that?

Drew Piscopo thinks we made a mistake?! What will we ever do? DREW PISCOPO?!?!

vCash
    Do you see anything positive about our upcoming season, coaching staff, and players or should I prepare myself for a "Tech and 10" with an additional loss?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Do you see anything positive about our upcoming season, coaching staff, and players or should I prepare myself for a "Tech and 10" with an additional loss?
    Offensively, no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Man, how could we ever hope to hire another of these 35 under 35 guys? David Stuckman, Ray Pickering, Nate Letton, Kris McCullough. Rarified air, to be sure.

Even Leach wouldn't agree with you on the AR. No weaknesses and a perfect system? My gosh dude. EVERY offense has an 'answer' for every defense called. If there was an offense that didn't have an answer for one type of defense, it would easily be the worst offense ever designed. People said the same about the triple option, you wanna run that?

Drew Piscopo thinks we made a mistake?! What will we ever do? DREW PISCOPO?!?!
    Is that Joes son? Lol

vCash
    To be fair you call it "leach hate" when stats are posted to show how we underperformed

vCash
    If you don’t have a spreadsheet in front of you, you’d have no idea what football even was.

vCash
    For a staff that was supposedly cobbled together by an unprepared ZA and the predictions of all of the players we were going to lose...crickets from those posters. ZA is sharp, prepared and recruits well. The staff is doing well so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    For a staff that was supposedly cobbled together by an unprepared ZA and the predictions of all of the players we were going to lose...crickets from those posters. ZA is sharp, prepared and recruits well. The staff is doing well so far.
    Well not crickets from all posters lol! But yeah Arnett has done a great job keeping and adding players, filling out the roster and building his staff!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Well not crickets from all posters lol! But yeah Arnett has done a great job keeping and adding players, filling out the roster and building his staff!
    Well I said posters not obnoxious ignorant trolls. But I get your point. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Well I said posters not obnoxious ignorant trolls. But I get your point. Lol
    True!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This is a terribly misguided post. Homedawg??? I think you need to do some research.
    Just leave this goof KB21 alone. He's got ole miss, grove level intellect and makes the whole board look bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Two of the guys Arnett fired immediately became OC's. Miller will without a doubt land on his feet somewhere as well. I may be wrong but I kind of doubt that if we fired Bumphis he would become an OC. Hughes is the same difference as Washington. Barbay is an unknown and likely a downgrade from Leach. Friend will probably be OK but we'll be fortunate if he is as good as Miller. Schmidt I think was brought in to help Arnett more than anything and give him someone he trusts. Turner can recruit better than Phelps but Phelps wasn't bad. Literally know nothing about Dewhurst. I imagine Hopson will help him out.
    Only took Spurier Jr 29 years to get an OC job, and CZA wasnt going to give the OC reigns to a guy thats never been an OC
    With Miller we can wait and see what happens with him but the 2 hires we made at OL / TE coach are very solid hires
    And Bump is a big time get for us.. and if anyone doubts that he is very wrong .. again how many WR have we put in the league since Eric Moulds???.

Guys sadly Mike Leach is gone. I dont care who you hire for the HC or OC its never going to be the Mike Leach version of the Ari raid..
    Did it work here ? Yes and No
    Did Moorheads offense work here ? Yes and No
    Did Dans offense work here ? Yes and No
    Will what ever offense CZA brings in work here .? Odds are yes and no

Bottom line everyone get the **** over it , and get behind the new blood that is MSU football ..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 01-23-2023 at 10:47 AM.

vCash
    Greg Knox is back. I like this. We now have the the 2 coaches with the highest winning percentages in school history.