Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dillon Johnson

vCash
    DJ is visiting texas, so who knows where he ends up. The weekend went well, but.....??????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    DJ is visiting texas, so who knows where he ends up. The weekend went well, but.....??????
    Dudes all over the place, lol.

vCash
    DJ is taking as many trips as he can and make a little extra in doing so.

vCash
    Time to move along. U r either in or not, I wish him well but he quit on MSU. If he would have practiced and played in bowl would have been much better. We don’t need drama, next man up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Time to move along. U r either in or not, I wish him well but he quit on MSU. If he would have practiced and played in bowl would have been much better. We don’t need drama, next man up!
    Yep.

vCash
    DJ seems to think he's really special and can't be replaced. lots of confidence. He did quit on MSU, weather he comes back or not, he's low on my list and should be low in our RB rotations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paverdog View Post
    DJ seems to think he's really special and can't be replaced. lots of confidence. He did quit on MSU, weather he comes back or not, he's low on my list and should be low in our RB rotations.
    Yep. And honestly I can't tell much of a difference between him and Price. May be a blessing because Price deserves touches.

vCash
    From what I hear he has like a 2 year old he is basically raising on his own. So that may be the reason he is trying to get the best deal possible

vCash
    Ill tell you this... if I am a D1 athlete and I have multiple schools courting me and that gives me the opportunity to go get a behind the scenes of some of the biggest D1 athletic departments and football programs in the nation, hang out with the team, and have the schools lay out the red carpet - especially on their dime... you can bet your tail that I am going to take advantage of every last opportunity and go check them out... even if I know where I am going to end up in the end. Smart guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    From what I hear he has like a 2 year old he is basically raising on his own. So that may be the reason he is trying to get the best deal possible
    That's fine. But it's time for our take it or leave it offer.

vCash
    I'm impressed with the guy now. That can't be easy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic601 View Post
    Ill tell you this... if I am a D1 athlete and I have multiple schools courting me and that gives me the opportunity to go get a behind the scenes of some of the biggest D1 athletic departments and football programs in the nation, hang out with the team, and have the schools lay out the red carpet - especially on their dime... you can bet your tail that I am going to take advantage of every last opportunity and go check them out... even if I know where I am going to end up in the end. Smart guy.
    This exactly. Its their job. No one on this board would ignore another company that came in and offered them a trip to meet with execs and talk about hiring them and giving them a raise. It is what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm impressed with the guy now. That can't be easy
    Its always so easy to forget these are real people dealing with decisions that 40 year olds would screw up.

I really liked DJ and he did everything asked him while he was here, I hope he is successful whereever he goes, as long as its not the bears. Even then, I hope he plays great and gets drafted while they go 0-12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yep. And honestly I can't tell much of a difference between him and Price. May be a blessing because Price deserves touches.
    Price looked so good in the bowl game. Based on Price's performance in the bowl game and DJ and Marks performance during the regular season, I would have wanted DJ and Price to be our primary backs, just because DJ has a little more size and seemed to hold up a little bit better to the beating than Marks. But really hope Marks stays in top two based on the way the off season has unfolded, and I think they're close enough in performance that not causing a distraction is enough to swing it in Marks favor if DJ comes back.

vCash
    Damn, this kid done aged 2 years since August? At this rate he will be old enough to get a job by the end of the season. *
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Shouldn't he be enrolled in school somewhere in order to stay eligible?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Shouldn't he be enrolled in school somewhere in order to stay eligible?
    I think he's actually enrolled at State right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Have to be getting close to the spring enrollment deadline for most universities?

Even if they do winter session and don't start the spring semester until mid January, surely he has to leave or stay for the spring by the end of the month or shortly thereafter?

vCash
    Like I said previously, there still has to be a point where you are commited or not I don't care what the transfer NIL rules say or you can't have a real team. There is no I in team.

Good luck DJ, we moving on. Next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Question: Do players stay on scholarship with us when they they put their name in the portal? Classes are in week two for the Spring semester.