Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dillon Johnson

vCash
    Check the status of his apartment lease. That'll tell all the needed info.

vCash
    Can?t WAIT to watch Davis. He has a different gear than anything we have.

And his little brother is gonna be coming here too.

QUOTE=MaroonFlounder;1494713]DJ has a child. That played into his decision. I don’t fault him one bit. I hope he got a lucrative deal and runs for 1,000 yards out west.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Vicks one of my favorite players of all time. He could do it all. One thing about Vick too, he never got caught. Dude had football speed and was tough as nails. Hate his nfl career ended like it did.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Is Hargrove for sure gone?? I cannot remember seeing anything recently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Is Hargrove for sure gone?? I cannot remember seeing anything recently.
    Memphis
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    Can?t WAIT to watch Davis. He has a different gear than anything we have.

And his little brother is gonna be coming here too.

QUOTE=MaroonFlounder;1494713]DJ has a child. That played into his decision. I don’t fault him one bit. I hope he got a lucrative deal and runs for 1,000 yards out west.
    [/QUOTE]

Who is Davis?

vCash
    We've got Marks, who is a Warrick Dunn type RB, Price who is finally back healthy, Pittman who is similar to Vick Ballard. We might grab a transfer o Dillon might be back or we may go with what we've got. Seth Davis will redshirt but he's kind of a Darrin Sproles type. Dillon is a straight line power back. He can get tough yards. That's a lot of variety and options should Dillon come back.

vCash
    I see a lot of people getting really emotional about a player you do not know personally. If the players and the coaches want him back then I support him being back. Your emotions will not score any points next season. DJ will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    I see a lot of people getting really emotional about a player you do not know personally. If the players and the coaches want him back then I support him being back. Your emotions will not score any points next season. DJ will.
    That is way too reasonable.

vCash
    DJ is on campus this weekend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Great post!

vCash
    I wish DJ well but at some point we got to have a clean break from some of the back and forth.

Do none of you see the issues that can arise in the locker room from this type stuff over and over?

Hard to build a unifed team when you got one foot in and one fit out every other day.

vCash
    Arnett has already took a dump on Leach?s legacy. Might as well bring back the guy who toook a shot at Leach on his way out.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Arnett has already took a dump on Leach?s legacy. Might as well bring back the guy who toook a shot at Leach on his way out.
    I see you have moved on from Genespage where people dunked on your dumbass takes and made you look like a total idiot to come on over here to ED to get more of the same. Arnett’s job is to win football games, not carry on someone’s legacy. The offense Leach ran wasn’t worth a shit against any defense that was any good. Get over yourself, clown.

Archimedes
    vCash
    I wish he would take a dump on you and flush your miserable self down the sewer lagoon.

Mods is it a way to block seeing post from this idiot?

vCash
    I don't know what he's done to dump on Leach, but he's the head coach now and is responsible for putting his own staff and players in place.
    Arnett will succeed or fail doing it his way, as he should.

vCash
    Just wait till you see this new offense run it into the backs of the linemen over and over and over again.

vCash
    This is absolutely the dumbest of all the dumbassery that you have regurgitated here.

vCash
    I wouldn't take Johnson back and thereby use up a scholarship on him. He has only one year correct ? Better to use the scholarship on someone with more years of eligibility. Seems to me we have enough backs with Marks, Price, Pittman and Davis.