Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tulu remains a DAWG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Thats just false. I would suggest you drop that one.
    I'll drop defending players when you stop making Will Aaron Rodgers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I also agree that he should have been in the slot. We should not have put guys in one spot and that is all they do. Leach had reasoning for that and he won a lot of games doing it. But I dont like it
    Does Leach think playing inside in his offense is harder than playing outside and thought it would take too long for Tulu to learn? I get having them play one spot, but I just don't get how Tulu's one spot was on the outside. I guess we probably had a shortage of deep threats when he started there, but just seems weird that he stayed there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Thank you. It's nice to see someone can understand that Golden sucked while having the best players in the world. Now his players will suck compared to what he just left but he's gonna be great all of a sudden. Ok.....
    Well, at UTSA he had average talent and did well against their competition. At UA, he had top end talent and had to implement Saban's system. Maybe he is better at running things his way and getting more out of average talent than running things Saban's way and maximizing top end talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Does Leach think playing inside in his offense is harder than playing outside and thought it would take too long for Tulu to learn? I get having them play one spot, but I just don't get how Tulu's one spot was on the outside. I guess we probably had a shortage of deep threats when he started there, but just seems weird that he stayed there.
    Likely. The slot receivers run a lot of option routes and settle routes in this offense. Playing Tulu on the outside was the best way to get his speed onto the field. He's not a good route runner at this point, and he would have been clearly behind Rufus Harvey, Austin Williams, and Jaden Walley in the slot.
    #AirRaidForever!!#SwingYourSword!!#FireArnett